napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ephedra

Bigtack

Anyone have a lead on Ephedra? PM me please, I really dont want to go back to buying bronkaid. I would like to skip the daily doses of guaifenesin.

Anyone have a lead on Ephedra? PM me please, I really dont want to go back to buying bronkaid. I would like to skip the daily doses of guaifenesin.
It can be pretty hard to find anymore it seems. I thought one of the sponsors here had it, but I'm not sure who it was exactly. I just go the easy route with bronkaid lol

Il look around too. It will indeed be hard to find. Why ephedra? If you don't mind me asking.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just enjoy the hell out of it lol.... I dont get jitters/crash or anything from it. I typically like to take it on heavy days, I am far out from heavy days, but I am trying to get everything in place prior to that.

I just enjoy the hell out of it lol.... I dont get jitters/crash or anything from it. I typically like to take it on heavy days, I am far out from heavy days, but I am trying to get everything in place prior to that.
Can't argue with that, let me see what I can dig up. I just use amonia salts for heavy days lol or tne... wouldn't mind pulling in some ephedra myself tho.

Can't argue with that, let me see what I can dig up. I just use amonia salts for heavy days lol or tne... wouldn't mind pulling in some ephedra myself tho.

If i remember right I had heard pharma lady had some ephedrine pills.

If i remember right I had heard pharma lady had some ephedrine pills.

That might be right. That's actually what I was thinking as well. BigTack, try PMing Pharma Lady or contacting Cbbram and they can clarify this for you if it is in fact available

I love Ephedra, I remember the Original Stinger 2, about a month out before weight and tape we would take about 6 of those a day. Would drop like 20lbs in that time frame. That stuff was magic.

why not? its easy and it works. yes buy bronkaid lol

I like ephedra over clen...as said above it has a "clean" feeling. I have used Bronkaid. I never had the chance to use ephedra HCL and always wondered if it was just a little bit better.

As a PED Sometimes I will take one bronkaid when im at work and a cup of coffee if Im am feeling overtrained and tired. It wipes out the foggy brain and I feel like an V10 that used to be a v8 but grew two extra cylinders and add in a nitro burst!

I will take 2-3 a day along with coffee if trying to rip up but stop taking it by noon or so so I can go to sleep.....and if I cant sleep I take benadryl. But I can only do it for 3 days then I need to take a break.

I like ephedra over clen...as said above it has a "clean" feeling. I have used Bronkaid. I never had the chance to use ephedra HCL and always wondered if it was just a little bit better.

As a PED Sometimes I will take one bronkaid when im at work and a cup of coffee if Im am feeling overtrained and tired. It wipes out the foggy brain and I feel like an V10 that used to be a v8 but grew two extra cylinders and add in a nitro burst!

I will take 2-3 a day along with coffee if trying to rip up but stop taking it by noon or so so I can go to sleep.....and if I cant sleep I take benadryl. But I can only do it for 3 days then I need to take a break.

If you want ephed hcl then get primatene instead of bronkaid. There really is no difference btween the salts.You cannot tell them apart. Just keep in mind that primatene is 12.5mg and bronkaid is 25mg

I used to love Xenadrine way back in high school. That shit was waaaaay overdosed and everyone, myself included, would have crazy anxiety and panic attacks. If you smoked weed on it, GAME OVER.

Top Bottom