napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of ultra super stack cycle from sarms x remarks/review.

bcoops

Yesterday was the final day of my ultra super stack cycle from sarms x...life got busy and I couldn't keep up with my log so here's a review for any of you thinking of taking this cycle...

The first 6 weeks was incredible my body hyper responded to the cycle and I went from 195 (just finished my test and winstrol cycle 10 weeks) all the way to 209 while staying lean. The sr9009 while i felt was effective did run out quick from the stack and I found it really difficult to keep up proper dosing, but that's just my personality...some days I was doing 20 mg some days 40. In future I think I will keep it out just because I find it easier to do all my dosing in the morning or evening.

My endurance went through the roof, sleep became incredible and is still improving (I am taking mk-677 for the whole year). Strength I was able to somewhat maintain from my test cycle but also switched training style to higher rep lower weight training to help my body recover from the heavy strength cycle training I was doing previously to compliment my cycle.

In week 6 I became incredibly ill and could barely get a meal in a day, I was unable to make it in to the gym for almost 3 weeks and could not make my dosing happen for a couple days because I would vomit if I tried...weight dropped back down to 195.

After I recovered from being sick I jumped back up to 200 pounds and I've stayed there since my last dose of my sarms yesterday.

I should also mention I started to have issues with the S4. Although I started to experience vascularity like I never have before the vision sides really started to effect me at night especially if I went out with my friends. It took way to long to adjust to lighting conditions. In the end I ended up sticking with a half dose and that seemed to make it livable. Honestly S4 is so powerful I was happy with the effects of it even running it at a half dose.

I will post pics for you guys later today, I'll organize my pre test cycle pics and pre/post sarms pics. I did use this cycle as a bridge so if any of you are curious about something that I didn't cover at all feel free to ask anything about my experience!

As for what am I planning the rest of the year? I am going to stay on mk-677 for now as I go through my pct and possibly do the superman stack before i do another test cycle in october/november. Not really sure what direction I want to take my body yet, I'm feeling really good at 200 and people are already asking "what are you doing?" asking for advice...all that stuff I'm sure you guys get asked all the time lol. So open for suggestions what you guys think I should go for as a second cycle.

Do you have blood work from AAS cycle and the sarms?? just curious cuz i think it'd be interesting to compare to two

Yesterday was the final day of my ultra super stack cycle from sarms x...life got busy and I couldn't keep up with my log so here's a review for any of you thinking of taking this cycle...

The first 6 weeks was incredible my body hyper responded to the cycle and I went from 195 (just finished my test and winstrol cycle 10 weeks) all the way to 209 while staying lean. The sr9009 while i felt was effective did run out quick from the stack and I found it really difficult to keep up proper dosing, but that's just my personality...some days I was doing 20 mg some days 40. In future I think I will keep it out just because I find it easier to do all my dosing in the morning or evening.

My endurance went through the roof, sleep became incredible and is still improving (I am taking mk-677 for the whole year). Strength I was able to somewhat maintain from my test cycle but also switched training style to higher rep lower weight training to help my body recover from the heavy strength cycle training I was doing previously to compliment my cycle.

In week 6 I became incredibly ill and could barely get a meal in a day, I was unable to make it in to the gym for almost 3 weeks and could not make my dosing happen for a couple days because I would vomit if I tried...weight dropped back down to 195.

After I recovered from being sick I jumped back up to 200 pounds and I've stayed there since my last dose of my sarms yesterday.

I should also mention I started to have issues with the S4. Although I started to experience vascularity like I never have before the vision sides really started to effect me at night especially if I went out with my friends. It took way to long to adjust to lighting conditions. In the end I ended up sticking with a half dose and that seemed to make it livable. Honestly S4 is so powerful I was happy with the effects of it even running it at a half dose.

I will post pics for you guys later today, I'll organize my pre test cycle pics and pre/post sarms pics. I did use this cycle as a bridge so if any of you are curious about something that I didn't cover at all feel free to ask anything about my experience!

As for what am I planning the rest of the year? I am going to stay on mk-677 for now as I go through my pct and possibly do the superman stack before i do another test cycle in october/november. Not really sure what direction I want to take my body yet, I'm feeling really good at 200 and people are already asking "what are you doing?" asking for advice...all that stuff I'm sure you guys get asked all the time lol. So open for suggestions what you guys think I should go for as a second cycle.

awesome results brother... im really sorry you had that sickness... thats a flat out bummer because you were doing big things on this cycle... you still ended up finishing strong... definitely go with the superman stack next... that will be be perfect and you will see huge results!

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for sharing. You said you became ill, do you believe that was from the stack or natural causes?

How do you feel after coming off the cycle? Have you noticed anything , side effects , etc..

Are you keeping your gains?
Do you feel you have lost any energy or motivation?

I'm interested in doing a stack, just not sure which one yet. It's great to have someone's personal feedback before starting one.

Thanks again for sharing!

Incredible results brother! That's really amazing what you accomplished with that stack thanks for sharing your experience with us.

That superman stack is going to be awesome brother. It doesn't get any better than that!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Honestly I still feel great, it's only been a couple days off. But my results really cleaned up from my cycle. I was not expecting to make a lot of progress coming off my test cycle but I would say results were almost similar to my test cycle.

The illness was completely natural causes, there was a virus being passed around at work and I was lucky enough to catch it. I really believe if I didn't catch it I would've stayed at 209 is weight. Week 4-6 I gained so much strength and size it really blew my mind. I really feel like my size has "stuck" and my weight isn't fluctuating as much week to week now. Overall I would highly recommend as a bridge and an add on to any cycle! My only regret is I didn't add rad-140 to my cycle! Lol

Side effects I had a tiny bit of gyno show up that I had on my test cycle...I had aromasin on hand to take care of that. Other than that nothing...way less sides than a test cycle. I had shoulder acne to deal with at the end of last cycle which sucked. But not with sarms.

really great review bcoops. I agree that SR can be a pain to dose since the frequency schedule is so high, but it works great if you can keep to it. I'm actually going to start MK-677 in the next week or so for the first time. I've been reluctant because of the increase of hunger, but I'll handle it. Got to try it out.

Top Bottom