13% bf

Current cycle that I'm in week 10 of

400 mg prop ew 1-12
400 mg tren e ew 1-12
50 mg winstrol ed week 9-15
GW 501516 20mg ed
Mk 2866 25mg ed
Arimidex 1mg ew split on tue-Thursday

Friends, I feel like shit. This started week 9 but I thought I had the flu. What I'm dealing with is serious fatigue, lethargy, bloating, headaches, sweating and stomach issues which I thought was the flu. Also my penis is either super hard or not working at all. I've done some research and this sounds like elevated estrogen. But I have no way of knowing until I get labs done. I'm ordering the kit from a link I saw in Dylan's video www.privatemdlabs.com
I hope to get this blood work done tomorrow so I can figure out what's wrong with me and hopefully get it turned around. I felt great before this, great results on this cutting cycle.
I'll post my lab results as soon as I have them.

Thank you brothers

Ok. This is what's happening..besides the normal tren sides your estrogen has spiked,which in turn has activated your prolactin..u need .5mgs of caber. N u need that stat. As well as aromasin 12.5mgs eod

If u dont like the lethargy,night sweats,headaches ect stop your tren. Thats what it does

Caber typically is run every 3rd day

Thank you brother, I don't have any caber or aromisin on hand. I'll need to find a source that can get it to me pronto. The guy that designed and sourced my cycle said I'd be cool with arimidex. Wish I'd came here first.

Arimidex is not a suicide inhibitor. Aromasin is. Check the source section and they'll hook u up.

brother, i hope you learned a serious lesson here... for the life of me, why would you run this cycle without knowing what you are doing?? do EXACTLY what cmb told you and do it YESTERDAY... this is NO JOKE

brother, i hope you learned a serious lesson here... for the life of me, why would you run this cycle without knowing what you are doing?? do EXACTLY what cmb told you and do it YESTERDAY... this is NO JOKE

Took the word of my cycle builder without doing my own research. Have run other cycles with no issues, first with tren though. I'm glad I found your channel and this forum. Lesson learned bro.
Thanks bros

Took the word of my cycle builder without doing my own research. Have run other cycles with no issues, first with tren though. I'm glad I found your channel and this forum. Lesson learned bro.
Thanks bros
yes, PLEASE stick around here now and dont listen to people like that... we will make sure you dont have this happen again bro

yes, PLEASE stick around here now and dont listen to people like that... we will make sure you dont have this happen again bro

Trying to find a source that can maybe next day me some caber and aromisin. Got emails into biotech and IWGF since they're domestic.

Top Bottom