napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does one keep more gains on a blast&cruise versus cycling?

jt88

Very interested to get some thoughts from experienced users on this subject. Are you able to keep more gains blasting and cruising as opposed to cycling? Does it not matter either way? Is blasting & cruising an ego driven thing where one doesn't want to give up the feeling of being on something?

There is less of a hormonal swing with blast and cruise than there is with blast and PCT.

You really shouldn't blast and cruise until your body can't produce enough Testosterone on its own after PCT. Once you start blasting and cruising its pretty much a life long commitment so the decision should not be taken lightly. You'll be on TRT for life.

you dont blast and cruise unless you absolutely need it... this question is meaningless bro... it gives the wrong impression as though you just blast and cruise if you want to which is the worst thing one could do... You should only do it if you need trt, period...

Very interested to get some thoughts from experienced users on this subject. Are you able to keep more gains blasting and cruising as opposed to cycling? Does it not matter either way? Is blasting & cruising an ego driven thing where one doesn't want to give up the feeling of being on something?
In answer to your question, assuming you do a proper pct I think it's the same either way. I've done both and have experience with both, and I can say now that I'm on TRT you are still going to see a drop in strength and muscle a bit when you cruise. No different than when I did pct. It's nice not having to pct, but I don't see trt doing anything magical or special for retaining gains compared to just running a good pct

Top Bottom