napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do steroids have an expiration date?

Fredb

Im thinking of ordering a big bulk that would last me 2-3 years worth. But worrying it'll go bad (expire)
thoughts?

in theory they should be fine but i personally wouldnt let something sit around that long and use it... thats your call, i just know i wouldnt

Most oil based injectables have an expiration date of 3-5 years. It should be listed on the vial.

I used test up to 2.5 years old and my labs came out just as they should of. Keep it away from sunlight and i bet you can go 3-4 easy.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Tazz, do most of the pharma brands have expiration dates?

Exactly as Rick and Dylan said brother, store it in a cool dry place out of sunlight and you should be fine for years even after expiration.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Just a thought, a source produces a product and gives it a three year expiration date. Since it's mass produced, they have a lot on hand. The product will likely get sold very close to the expiration date before a deep discount is offered to get rid of the remaining supply. So product could be sitting in their inventory for a couple of years, before you purchase it. Also they could just relabel it with a new expiration date and you would never know. It's a matter of preference and as most have said just keep it in a cool dry place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just a thought, a source produces a product and gives it a three year expiration date. Since it's mass produced, they have a lot on hand. The product will likely get sold very close to the expiration date before a deep discount is offered to get rid of the remaining supply. So product could be sitting in their inventory for a couple of years, before you purchase it. Also they could just relabel it with a new expiration date and you would never know. It's a matter of preference and as most have said just keep it in a cool dry place.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
really good point and something to definitely think about

Top Bottom