napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle opinion

lotofant

hi dear gemelli
first of all thank you for your really helpful channel on you tube and i saw all the videos , and now I'm going to start a cycle and i confused because in my location we don't access to many of the steroids like npp or tbol , after i saw your video on you tube about anabolic steroids combinations i want know your opinion about this cycle : test - deca and winstrol
i have a 8 years doing bodybuilding background (36 years old , 182 cm height , 72 kilogram weight ) and 2 steroids cycle ,both of them are 8 week test enanthate(500 mg/w) and deca(100 mg/w) and the last one was a year ago
now whats your opinion about this cycle for 6 or 8 week :
test enanthate 350 mg/w or sustanon 500 mg/w
deca 200 or 250 mg/w
winstrol 300 mg/w
and proviron in cycle
i'm ectomorph and really hard-gainer
thank you

First cycle should be test only, but you’re too undersized to be using steroids brother ... you need to work on your diet ... maybe try sarms!

brother you are nearly 5 foot 10 and not even 150 pounds... NO WAY on the planet earth i can advise you to use steroids... "hard gainer" or not.. you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

You must have a lot of work to do with your diet if you are still that undersized after doing two cycles. You haven't built a sufficient base at all to be using steroids. You need to work on building a proper natural foundation with the right nutrition and training. You're not ready for steroids

brother you are nearly 5 foot 10 and not even 150 pounds... NO WAY on the planet earth i can advise you to use steroids... "hard gainer" or not.. you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 20-25 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

You must have a lot of work to do with your diet if you are still that undersized after doing two cycles. You haven't built a sufficient base at all to be using steroids. You need to work on building a proper natural foundation with the right nutrition and training. You're not ready for steroids

:-D ohhhhh men i think you miss understood , I'm 6 foot (182cm) and now 163 pounds (74kg) , last year when i finished my last cycle i was 176.5 pounds and these are my pictures from that time photo_۲۰۱۶-۰۶-۰۴_۲۱-۴۹-&.jpgphoto_۲۰۱۶-۰۴-۰۶_۱۸-۰۴-&.jpgphoto_۲۰۱۶-۱۰-۱۰_۰۰-۴۷-&.jpg

Maybe Dylan will chime in... But I think FOOD should be a key factor here not drugs.

6ft 163 lbs? Not knocking you brother... But a small cycle with proper nutrition is what you need.

Maybe Dylan will chime in... But I think FOOD should be a key factor here not drugs.

6ft 163 lbs? Not knocking you brother... But a small cycle with proper nutrition is what you need.
i 100% agree... i could never recommend steroid use at that height and weight... i wouldnt if someone paid me to do it because its just a detriment and it has nothing but continuous injuries written all over it...

i 100% agree... i could never recommend steroid use at that height and weight... i wouldnt if someone paid me to do it because its just a detriment and it has nothing but continuous injuries written all over it...

what's wrong with my height and weight ?? I'm too short or underweight ??
for witch type of people do you suggest steroid ??

9 years ago when i started lifting i was only 121 pounds , with food and nutrition i added pound by pound and i just had one real cycle and now because of work problems i could not go to gym for 2 month and because of that i lost some weight but thank you for your suggestion bro.

Steroids are for people who've built their physique to their genetic limits, you are absolutely nowhere near that point. You can make huge gains just by improving your diet.

bro, you are 6'0 and 163 lbs... there's a FUCKLOAD wrong with that weight... you are about 20lbs too light for steroids right now... you will only hurt yourself running steroids at that size... you do whatever you want bro but im certainly not advising it... i dont advise people to hurt themselves...

Top Bottom