napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help and questions

helphoche

Hello Dylan!!,

I have watched many of your videos and find your level of knowledge very helpful!! Unfortunately, I did not start watching them until I was already into my first very strong cycle! I am going to throw a lot at you but hope and believe you can help me very much in moving forward to get the best results!! Thank you in advance for your wisdom too, it is very much appreciated!!

I will start from the beginning as I believe it will make the most sense.

July of last year I decided that I wanted a drastic life change!! I was smoking cigarettes (over 20 years) and marijuana (same) and eating like trash and never taking care of myself at all. I quit all the smoking and started to eat better cold turkey, which I began to feel pretty fricking good!! So, I started doing push ups and sit ups morning and night, then moved into Insanity videos!! Feeling even better a really good friend of mine asked me to start going to gym with him. I started a membership and less than a month in I was getting some pretty good results! My friend, who was benching close to 400 at that time said to me if I want to get serious about the gym I should start Dbol.. So.. I started doing 1/2 a 25 mg pill 3 times a day for 5 weeks.. Needless to say I fell in love!! I gained 40 lbs in 5 weeks and felt and looked amazing!! I was gaining approximately 1.7 lb of lifting capability per day!! I was hitting the gym for 2 hours 3 days a week .. minimum.
Then he said I should step it up.. I stopped Dbol and I started doing Test injections about .5 CC twice a week.. about 2 weeks later started Tren. Started at about .5 CC twice a week and stepped Test up to 3 times a week for about 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind my friend is coaching me how to use all this stuff. He said to use at least the same amount of Test (enth) to whatever Tren I am using to avoid Gyno.. So, 1cc Tren went with 1cc of Test in same injection. Very quickly, I was doing 1.2 CC Tren and 1.2 CC Test 3 times a week. Then.. he said to step it up.. (looking back I think he was trying to kill me.. not really but damn!!..) He threw in Decca.. I was doing up to .7 CC Decca and 1.2 CC Tren so, I was adding 1.9 CC of Test to that.. Close to 4 CC 3 times per week!! I felt like freaking superman!! Phenomenal!! I almost tripled my lifting capabilities in less than 4 months but stayed at 185 in weight after Dbol (still on a 4-6k calorie a day diet)! I wasn't even getting night sweats or insomnia so I thought I was good!! So, there I was 13 weeks from when I took my first Dbol and then it happened...
Keep in mind my son who stayed with me 50% of the time had gotten folliculitis in late August or early September (just as I started to or even before I started working out heavily). Which I just thought was from the dead guy that they found dead in the apartment I had just started renting that July. He got antibiotics and it went away right away.
But.. I was not so lucky.. I got folliculitis or staph or whatever they want to call it.. so they say.. I still have it by the way.. but I think I am at the end of it.. now 6 months later.. after 3 antibiotic regimes, applying tea tree oil 3 times a day, and now steroid treatment which seems to be the trick. I went 4 months without treatment just thinking that it was from the juice and would go away on its own. Wrong!!

Now my questions.. and I am open to any type of advice you may have to add as well!! Thanks again!!

Would you say the staph or folliculitis I have is from the cycle I did, especially considering I have never had an acne problem in my life!

I believe I was taking way too much to begin with but besides lowering my dose are there things I can do to prevent getting staph again in the future when cycling??

What can I do if I notice that it is coming back?

I used to be a minute man in the sack but now I am not.. to be honest I like it.. but what can I do or take to prevent it going even further.. Cuz then I may not like it so much!!

Would that be the same stuff I could use to prevent gyno?

I am sure I have more questions but cant think of any right now..

Thank you for your wisdom and heart to help Dylan!!

...this is the reason steroids are illegal......irresponsible use by uneducated people....guys like you ruin it all for the rest of us

You inject powerful compounds into your body WITHOUT having a fucking clue what they do or their pharmacological properties....priceless

If you are using ANY steroids...you need to stop immediately...

Start PCT two weeks after last injection

Clomid 50/50/25/25.....ie:50mg per day for the 1st 2 weeks then 25mg for then next 2 weeks
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

it all available as a package here
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

4 weeks after PCT...get a complete blood panel including Total testosterone, estradiol, prolactin, LH, FSH, liver panel, CBC, lipid panel

If you have already stopped all steroid use for 2 months or more...get the above blood work done immediately

AND>>>>>

Stay away from further steroid use until you have educated yourself about their properties and proper use

Last edited:
But really bro there is so much good information on this forum. You really need to spend your time educating yourself. Everything you need to know is on here somewhere and if it isn't then someone will happily fill in the blanks. Most of us got started using gear in a dangerous or harmful way. But you shouldn't do that anymore now that you have the info laid out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of that info in your post which I can't even begin to decipher, yet no stats, so I can't help you. However I will say you have been reckless and abusive and have no business whatsoever using steroids

"Then.. he said to step it up.. (looking back I think he was trying to kill me.. not really but damn!!..)"

Your friend WAS trying to kill you. Probably came damn close.

"Then.. he said to step it up.. (looking back I think he was trying to kill me.. not really but damn!!..)"

Your friend WAS trying to kill you. Probably came damn close.

But his friend was benching 400lbs...so...you know...he MUST of been really knowledgeable about AAS

But his friend was benching 400lbs...so...you know...he MUST of been really knowledgeable about AAS

"My friend told me"

Some guy @ the gym told me"

I understand being new comes with some ignorance (in anything) but some people are way too trusting......

"My friend told me"

I understand being new comes with some ignorance (in anything) but some people are way too trusting......[/QUOTE

Lazy...don't want to research and understand for themselves
It's a lack of personal responsibility...shockingly so

But really bro there is so much good information on this forum. You really need to spend your time educating yourself. Everything you need to know is on here somewhere and if it isn't then someone will happily fill in the blanks. Most of us got started using gear in a dangerous or harmful way. But you shouldn't do that anymore now that you have the info laid out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree. @Helphoche please spend some time on this forum. These guys will tell it to you straight. You will not like what they say sometimes but you will not get any BS. Do what they are suggesting immediately - please. Then start reading this forum regularly. You will learn and ton and then you can go back to your friend and tell him to fuck off. He's no friend if you ask me.

I completely agree. @Helphoche please spend some time on this forum. These guys will tell it to you straight. You will not like what they say sometimes but you will not get any BS. Do what they are suggesting immediately - please. Then start reading this forum regularly. You will learn and ton and then you can go back to your friend and tell him to fuck off. He's no friend if you ask me.

Well said.

"My friend told me"

I understand being new comes with some ignorance (in anything) but some people are way too trusting......[/QUOTE

Lazy...don't want to research and understand for themselves
It's a lack of personal responsibility...shockingly so

No argument there.

No I didn't have a clue what I was doing.. obviously! The guys I worked out with were 2-3 times my size and I just assumed they knew their shit.. I was wrong. I haven't touched anything since the end of January once the acne started to get bad! There were no noticeable side affects until the acne; that's why I figured everything was okay! Again my bad.. Stats..??.. I was 5'8" 152 lbs Sept 9th 2016 and hit the gym for first time ever, could bench 130.. I was 184 lbs benching 265 lbs by Jan 27th 2017. I gained 4 inches per upper arm, 6 inches in my chest. I had already quit all usage by then. So the next step is blood panel?? What should I look for then?? Just listen to the doctor??
Thank you for your help!!

No I didn't have a clue what I was doing.. obviously! The guys I worked out with were 2-3 times my size and I just assumed they knew their shit.. I was wrong. I haven't touched anything since the end of January once the acne started to get bad! There were no noticeable side affects until the acne; that's why I figured everything was okay! Again my bad.. Stats..??.. I was 5'8" 152 lbs Sept 9th 2016 and hit the gym for first time ever, could bench 130.. I was 184 lbs benching 265 lbs by Jan 27th 2017. I gained 4 inches per upper arm, 6 inches in my chest. I had already quit all usage by then. So the next step is blood panel?? What should I look for then?? Just listen to the doctor??
Thank you for your help!!
hey bro, yes, you need a blood panel asap... if you DO NOT want to go to your doctor, here is the link to get your own done online... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

if you do go to the doctor, here is a list of the tests you need for a full hormonal panel...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom