napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

segoshon

Hi Dylan,

I have been following you for some time now thank you for the valuable information you always say it how it is and bring world class info. I have a few questions regarding my cycle to come, sorry for long email but it's detailed as I would rather be fully informed than not.

So my stats are as follows:
Age 27
Weight 82kg
BF 11-12%
Height 1.85m

My cycle history is unsatisfactory as I have had one cycle before however I was way too young and didn't have the right knowledge or guidance I was 20 years old and took a dianabol and test cycle. Subsequently lost most of my gains as I was not in a good position in life to be taking steroids and maintaining the lifestyle that's goes with it.

My current position is that I have been training solidly for 3/4 years natural using only supplements pre workout and protein. My diet is on point however I naturally carry fat which is slightly difficult to lose. My goal is to make some muscles gains but maintain my body fat and possibly drop around 9%.

My proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-4 t-bol 40mg/day
Weeks 1-10 test cyp 500mg/week
Weeks 10-14 anavar 40mg/day

Pct
week 15 -16 clomid 50mg/day
Week 17-21 nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 15-21 gw 20mg/day

AI
Aromasin
HCG

Questions:

1. How is the timing on the cycle compounds especially when to include the bridge of anavar (I know you don't like anavar)

2. Dosage of cypionate 250 mg per week or 500mg .

3. I will have hcg just not sure exactly when to include it and what dosage ?

4. Aromasin does it need to be included from start or with pct ?

5. I can also get proviron but how would that be included ?

Thanks for all your information I hope to hear back from you shortly

1. your timing is all off... 1-12 for test cyp... anavar 9-14... hcg 11-14 pct 15-18

2. it completely depends on your goals

3. hcg weeks 11-14 at 1000 ius week

4. yes

5. 50 mg per day the entire cycle...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

I have been following you for some time now thank you for the valuable information you always say it how it is and bring world class info. I have a few questions regarding my cycle to come, sorry for long email but it's detailed as I would rather be fully informed than not.

So my stats are as follows:
Age 27
Weight 82kg
BF 11-12%
Height 1.85m

My cycle history is unsatisfactory as I have had one cycle before however I was way too young and didn't have the right knowledge or guidance I was 20 years old and took a dianabol and test cycle. Subsequently lost most of my gains as I was not in a good position in life to be taking steroids and maintaining the lifestyle that's goes with it.

My current position is that I have been training solidly for 3/4 years natural using only supplements pre workout and protein. My diet is on point however I naturally carry fat which is slightly difficult to lose. My goal is to make some muscles gains but maintain my body fat and possibly drop around 9%.

My proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-4 t-bol 40mg/day
Weeks 1-10 test cyp 500mg/week
Weeks 10-14 anavar 40mg/day

Pct
week 15 -16 clomid 50mg/day
Week 17-21 nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 15-21 gw 20mg/day

AI
Aromasin
HCG

Questions:

1. How is the timing on the cycle compounds especially when to include the bridge of anavar (I know you don't like anavar)

2. Dosage of cypionate 250 mg per week or 500mg .

3. I will have hcg just not sure exactly when to include it and what dosage ?

4. Aromasin does it need to be included from start or with pct ?

5. I can also get proviron but how would that be included ?

Thanks for all your information I hope to hear back from you shortly

Dylan answered your questions very well. Just make sure you get that pct fixed bro. It's imperative to run the proper pct after your cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks so much for reply wow really really appreciate the prompt and informative response.

One or two things not to clear:

The aromasin question wasn't to clear from the start of cycle or from start of PCT?

Then with regards to the test cypionate it comes in 10ml vials at 250mg/ml So how would I dose it ?

my goal is to add some muscle however stay around the 10% bf range.

aromasin is ran from the start all the way through the entire cycle... 1.5 cc's per week is fine... so 3/4 cc each injection...

Top Bottom