napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and hcg

fabaroons

Hi Dylan!

My name is Robi and I just need some small advice.
Don't want to waste your time, so I'll be quick.
My plan is to do a testo only cycle.
10 weeks, 250mg x2/week.
2 weeks off
3 weeks pct.
First question is if you recommend HCG from week 10-12, 500 IU/week? I'm not sure if it's necessary for a testo only.... Sorry, probably you get this question a thousand times a day.. :)
So I've got the test E and I'm looking for a site where I can order the aromasin and some nolvadex and clomid. Been looking for ag-guys but can't find the website... I only got a phone, no pc.
The second question is:Can you please suggest a good source for these from the uk?

Many thanks and kind regards

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi again guys!! I'm really sorry about the late reply, mega busy with work.
Thanks very much for your responses!
I'm nearly 33,6.2 tall and 75 kg.
My metabolism is really fast. I'm lean,low bodyfat type.
I'm eating clean for a couple of years now.
I've got an extremely busy lifestyle as I'm in the catering and I train martial arts.
My goal is to gain a max of 10 kg.
I train 2-4 times/week. Not a lot of weights, most own bodyweight these days.
I've done a lot of sports from young ages, from swimming to basketball...
I tried weights around ten years ago. Ups and downs mostly natural. I did try dbol before but did not take the pct seriously (I do know that it was a huge mistake).Training really important for me, I'm passionate and hyperactive. Unfortunately with the hours of work I do during the summer I find it extremely difficult to be on the top of it and gaining weight seems impossible..

you are only 75 kg at 6'2 bro? i cant advice steroid use to you whatsoever... noone is going to advise that being that much undersized.. you need to gain a good 20-30 lbs naturally before you use steroids... you will crush yourself internally using steroids being that much underweight.. clearly your diet is what you need to be working on...

Hi again guys!! I'm really sorry about the late reply, mega busy with work.
Thanks very much for your responses!
I'm nearly 33,6.2 tall and 75 kg.
My metabolism is really fast. I'm lean,low bodyfat type.
I'm eating clean for a couple of years now.
I've got an extremely busy lifestyle as I'm in the catering and I train martial arts.
My goal is to gain a max of 10 kg.
I train 2-4 times/week. Not a lot of weights, most own bodyweight these days.
I've done a lot of sports from young ages, from swimming to basketball...
I tried weights around ten years ago. Ups and downs mostly natural. I did try dbol before but did not take the pct seriously (I do know that it was a huge mistake).Training really important for me, I'm passionate and hyperactive. Unfortunately with the hours of work I do during the summer I find it extremely difficult to be on the top of it and gaining weight seems impossible..

What's your goal with this cycle? The type of training you do is fine but it doesn't really work with steroids.

You'll need to change your training in order to gain the 10kg looking for. In addition to changing your diet.

Then when you've maxed that out you can consider adding the juice.

Hello again.
Yes I know, I'm very skinny,I'm one of them types.I've got a slim frame and light bones and lanky af.My appetite is really good and I eat lot.I tried the natural way and my heaviest was 89 kg.It was okay but I prefer 80-85.Creatin and aminos etc.
I'll push the weight training a bit and I'll try again.
Thanks again:)

Hello again.
Yes I know, I'm very skinny,I'm one of them types.I've got a slim frame and light bones and lanky af.My appetite is really good and I eat lot.I tried the natural way and my heaviest was 89 kg.It was okay but I prefer 80-85.Creatin and aminos etc.
I'll push the weight training a bit and I'll try again.
Thanks again:)

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom