napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting Stack advice

meederhash

Hi Dylan,

I was an obese guy and took 2 years to transform myself. Attaching the pictures in the slide.

But unfortunately, I couldn't preserve all the gains. I started to gain fat again. Now I am totally depressed and I really need your help here.

In the past I have used oral stanazalol and clenbuterol. I DONT want to do that right now. Please help me set up a stack, I want to do this in a safe way now.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Stats and history

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi,

I am 30 years old. Height is 5 feet 7 inches and weight is 88 kgs. Body fat is definitely 20~25%. I used stanazalol and clenbuterol in the past (2016). Each time I was using Stanazalol (10mg ) everyday for around 50 days oral. Clenbuterol 10 mg twice a day for 2 days and then nothing on 3rd day. Like this I have used it for around 2 months. No PCT after that. I lost good amount of fat and also gained muscle during that time. Later I couldn't adhere to strict diet or workout schedule and went back to square 1. I have developed sensitivity to Clenbuterol and also caffeine. Cant take both of them now. My heart feels palpitations and jitters.

Now I am on intermittent fasting and alternate day strength training. Not getting great results. Using L-Carnitine as fat burner.

Ofcourse, I was expecting the Sarms stack with PCT and where to buy them in India etc. I have watched your videos too. :)

Ofcourse, I was expecting the Sarms stack with PCT and where to buy them in India etc. I have watched your videos too. :)

Here you go bro

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom