napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Caloric intake after LGD/Yk11 cycle

ryanw11

Ive recently came off of =an 8week cycle 4 week osta/hexadrone + 4 week lgd/yk. though most of the progress i saw was in the last 4 weeks. I put on a solid 7 pounds while leaning out. I started at 176 and ended up at 183 morning weight. I looked great, felt great and was stronger than ever while eating 3500 cals a day and had my macros on point keeping a clean diet pretty much eating the same thing every day. Im now on a mild pct as i dont feel to suppressed and i had 0 sides to any of the sarms that i have taken. The only problem is i know that caloric intake should stay above maintenance and i have kept it around 3200-3400 daily for 3 weeks post cycle. Since on pct i have lost all fullness which is expected but i feel like fat accumulation is starting to pile on. While this could be a mental state as well im just wondering if anyone could give me any real input on proper nutrition post cycle as i do plan on running LGD/YK for a full 8 weeks in the future as i made great results off of it.

Also my training is still just as intense as when i was on cycle and my strength is still somewhat maintaining.

Top Bottom