napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulking back up

1fitnone

Good afternoon. I've been watching your YouTube video segments on different steroids and they are very useful and a great depth of knowledge.

I'm looking to learn bulk back up after cutting for a bodybuilding show. I only have Test Cyp, Tren E & Test Prop. Would those three work well together? Thank you.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Good afternoon. I've been watching your YouTube video segments on different steroids and they are very useful and a great depth of knowledge.

I'm looking to learn bulk back up after cutting for a bodybuilding show. I only have Test Cyp, Tren E & Test Prop. Would those three work well together? Thank you.

that would literally make no sense whatsoever to run all three of those... its actually quite absurd...

you have given me NOTHING to work with.. what are your goals? workout history? stats? age/height/weight/body fat

please do not use any steroid right now... you have no clue what you are doing and are quite dangerous to yourself...

What are your full stats? Age, height, weight, bf? Goals? Years training? Those 3 don't make sense to run together. There is no point in running test with test. You pick one. It's like saying "I have a shirt, shorts, and pants. Should I wear them all?" It would probably be best to pick either the shorts or the pants depending on the scenario, correct?

We need to know your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything. You've given us nothing to go on bro

Top Bottom