napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

which bloodwork panel

Jesussavesbro

Hi I normally order the female hormone test from private lab md website, can anyone tell me if prolactin will be on that test, or do you have to order that separate, I plan on doing a test,tbol, deca cycle and want to stay on top of my levels. Thanks

prolactin is not on that test but you can order it off the website... i always have to order is separate but its definitely there

prolactin is not on that test but you can order it off the website... i always have to order is separate but its definitely there

Dylan thanks for getting back to me so soon, my first cycle was test E 300mg once a week for 16 weeks with no side effects just some acne
this will be my second cycle, so I think I am going to switch from the deca to eq here is my plan:
16 week cycle
Test cyp 250mg once a week
EQ 600mg once a week
Tbol 30-40 mg a week for 6 weeks

just no sure on the tbol of dosing and length, any feedback would be great

Last edited:
thats fine on the tbol bro... generally i run it 60 mg per day 6 weeks... everything else looks great that you have listed so you wont even need a prolactin test if you switch them out

you can take it however you want.. i quit spacing them out because i noticed NO difference whatsoever but if you do, then do it 8-12 hours apart... also, no need to take any pre workout... some people THINK that dbol or anadrol has an effect pre workout but not really...

you can take it however you want.. i quit spacing them out because i noticed NO difference whatsoever but if you do, then do it 8-12 hours apart... also, no need to take any pre workout... some people THINK that dbol or anadrol has an effect pre workout but not really...

This is how I take orals. Then I take supports like TUDCA later in the day. I also noticed no difference in spacing them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please tell me how to run arimidex, after I get bloods done before my cycle and see where my levels are do I start arimidex while I start my cycle or wait 4-6 weeks and then do bloods again? and what is the dosing for arimidex. Also can I bulk with eq if ran at 16 weeks, I know it is typically not a bulker, but trying to stay away from deca if possible. Thanks

Last edited:
Can you please tell me how to run arimidex, after I get bloods done before my cycle and see where my levels are do I start arimidex while I start my cycle or wait 4-6 weeks and then do bloods again? and what is the dosing for arimidex. Also can I bulk with eq if ran at 16 weeks, I know it is typically not a bulker, but trying to stay away from deca if possible. Thanks
you can bulk with eq... arimidex should be ran the entire cycle at .5 mg every other day...

all the dga products are now available as well bro... https://www.dganutrition.com

yes 16 weeks and it depends on your deca dose

Sorry I should of been more precise on the cycle, this is what I propose:
December through March 16 week cycle
250mg Test Cyp once a week
300mg Deca once a week or 600mg EQ once a week I do not know which one I want to run to bulk more with
50mg Tbol every day for 6 weeks

So I guess I need help with the arimidex dosages with either the deca or EQ and caber dosage with deca running it at 300mg I am only going to pick one of these for now
I am really trying to bulk up over the winter months
Thanks

Last edited:
thats up to you bro, i cant really make that decision for you.. either one will go for a great cycle..

Top Bottom