napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work results...thoughts?

bigbench84

Finished a 15 week cycle of 500mg test and 300mg of tren around mid March. Have been crusing on 150-200mg of test per week up till the end of April. I ran out of gear and couldn't replenish until recently. So it has been about a month since my last pin. Got bloods yesterday to see where I'm at. I think my results are good but wanted someone with more knowledge to chime in. I thought my test levels would be higher so I'm surprised with that. Thanks
IMG_20180530_152234.jpgIMG_20180530_151650.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry, should be good now.
6223df11eac396ee07514118b6754faa.jpg
2f3392cde6fff9522261dd9e0e60cac6.jpg

Good considering the cold turkey stop? Yea lol.
No reason for you alt and ast to be off though. You’re not taking anything at all?

Cholesterol still elevated even after being off tren for 2-3 months. Probsbly one of the main reasons I avoid that shit now. It's jist a terrible drug for your health that takes forever to normalize from. Probsbly wouldn't be a bad idea to run some Organ ST. Liver enzymes are elevated a bit too

well your estrogen is very very low.. your test is pretty low and so is lh and fsh... i guess after stopping cold turkey it could be even worse but its not good either... liver and cholesterol is out of range as well... here's a link for organ st to help you with that... i would go 8 weeks on it... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

i wouldnt exactly be happy with this panel.. it could be worse but its not good either

Thanks for the responses. I am now taking CoQ-10 with triple strength fish oil and a shot of apple cider vinegar each day for my cholesterol. I wanted to start something for liver support so thanks for the suggestion. I will order some of that. I am going to have it retested in 6 weeks to see where I'm at with these remedies.

Top Bottom