napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood work from lifeextension.com

naresest

Hello Dylan,

First of all, thank you for all your youtube videos and videos on elitefitness. It really shows how genuine you are and how much you care for the sport. I wanted to ask you about blood work. I did found a lab online thanks to you. "lifeextension.com"

The complete "MensHealth panel" runs for 200.00.
Complete Test for men is 24.00
and Complete Estradiol is 79.00

I was thinking of doing a "Test" and "Estradiol" test pre and mid-cycle and do a complete men's panel test at the end of the cycle. Do you think is smart to attack it that way, just to be dialed in on estrogen? Second question, if I do find estrogen higher and want to avoid Gyno, what do you recommend or sell for me to protect my self. At first, I wasn't doing blood work, but after watching your videos it just makes perfect sense.

Thank you,

you need to do a FULL hormonal panel PRE, MID and POST cycle bloodwork...

these are the tests you need

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom