napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast dosage from one who never been in steroids or ever blasted before or after TRT

Metal9023

Male
38 years old
5'5 170 lb
TRT for 9 months
Back to the gym 2 weeks ago after years of not working out.
200mg prescribed, use 160 to control E2 with no ai and feel good and dialed in on it.
First let me say that I'm good at choosing the right advices and have the gift of picking out the right people to listen to. That being said, since my research started and Dylan started popping up on YouTube, he has become the first source I go to for information.. Dylan is straight to the point and doesn't waste my time with so much blah blah. Love Dylan!
My question is don't want to get big as I'm short. I want Dylan's kind-of body. A nice lean t-shirt body.
#1 what dose test c should I start my first blast/cycle ever ?. I hear it's better to start small like 350 or 400.
#2 I'm thinking to start with regular trt dose and add samrs.. If that is a good starting choice, what sarms can I ad to gain muscle and lose wait at the same time?. I'm on low-carb/ keto diet. Thanks and sorry if my question is confusing.

Your questions are in confusing but you need to have some patience. You need to give your trt time to kick in and you need to be back in the gym for a while before you consider adding anything else.

This is me right now after workout. I honestly don't know my body fat and I'm losing as I keep my blood sugar down with intermittent fasting and low carb
I've been away for 7 years
40b2e06955179f21ba8215ad5f767413.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My guess is 20% bf or above. My recommendation would be lots of cardio, 250-500 caloric deficit and once you have some consistency back in the gym you can add SARMS. You're not even close to being in shape for AAS.

This is why I don't want to do too much too fast but I'm done waiting. I've waited over 20 years and I've been patient and I stayed away from anabolics and it didn't serve me anything but joint pain and never any muscle gain. I'm 38 now and not getting younger brother. I'd like to achieve the body that I like. don't want to rush into anything big but I just want to know if smaller blast dosage of testosterone cypionate maybe 250 300 would have soem good for me with some sarms would help me achieve a nice lean body more or less closer to Dillon, nice t-shirt body I don't want to be so big. I hear Dylan and others I trust say you don't need dosages of 500 at first and yes you're right about trt and this is why I won't start anything till after 3 months working out

My guess is 20% bf or above. My recommendation would be lots of cardio, 250-500 caloric deficit and once you have some consistency back in the gym you can add SARMS. You're not even close to being in shape for AAS.
Thank you brother for the suggestion. My calories are little high but I'm losing weight because it's from keto/low-carb diet. The stuff I eat for high protein includes fat. It brings my calories up but I went down from 190 to 170 so far. You're right about me getting in better shape first [emoji106]

A Testosterone cycle won't make you leaner than your TRT will. At your bf your estrogen will be through the roof you'll retain water and look worse. Do it the right way.

A Testosterone cycle won't make you leaner than your TRT will. At your bf your estrogen will be through the roof you'll retain water and look worse. Do it the right way.
Right. I'm prescribed 200mg and crashed my E2 on 0.25 anastrozole, sensitive E2 was at 16. I stopped AI, I lowered my dose to 160 and split my injections 5 days a week. I feel nice, no signs of high E2 no acne or moon face. That's exactly what I wanted to know about testosterone. So no sarms yet to help healing, strength and weight loss?

brother, 3 months of working out is nothing... you are over 20%... to be using steroids, you at least need to get under 15% but its much wiser to wait until you are 12-13%

brother, 3 months of working out is nothing... you are over 20%... to be using steroids, you at least need to get under 15% but its much wiser to wait until you are 12-13%
Alright dylan will do bro. Once I get there I will post my question again about what to take to help. My last question is would it help if I go back to my prescription dose of 200 or just stay on 160? Also can I ad some osta or cardarine to help with healing and weight loss? Thank you for being a guide brother and you all.

You can do it bro. It took me 2 years to get from 20% down to 12% then I started using gear to put on a little bit of size. I'm almost 50 years old so you can probably do it a little quicker. Each pic was taken every 6 months then the last pic during a cycle.
1e93ab754179bada8f59fa44fb8a9b29.jpg
7a1789eec96cca11ae2663ff5136e06f.jpg

You can do it bro. It took me 2 years to get from 20% down to 12% then I started using gear to put on a little bit of size. I'm almost 50 years old so you can probably do it a little quicker. Each pic was taken every 6 months then the last pic during a cycle.
1e93ab754179bada8f59fa44fb8a9b29.jpg
7a1789eec96cca11ae2663ff5136e06f.jpg
Dude that's awesome.. You look great and thank you I have every intention to

Dude that's awesome.. You look great and thank you I have every intention to

Thanks bro. I recommend hitting cardio first thing when you get to the gym and get it out of the way before even touching the weights. This way it gets done 100% of the time.

Thanks bro. I recommend hitting cardio first thing when you get to the gym and get it out of the way before even touching the weights. This way it gets done 100% of the time.
I will do that. I'm definitely gonna make it my goal to. Lose as much body fat as. Possible in a timely manner. I'll keep updating here

i would go with a cutting stack to go along with your trt...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

i would go with a cutting stack to go along with your trt...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
Dylan thank you so much my brother. Your input means a lot [emoji120][emoji106][emoji631]

Top Bottom