napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blast and cruise

mattsmith7220

What's your feeling on blast and cruise? I'm 38 6'4 270lbs. I'm running 1000 wk of test c with arimidex. Running 16wks in length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of pct give a pint of blood at the end of 16wks and cruise at 250wk. Thoughts?

What's your bodyfat and what's your cycle experience Bro? That's a lot of test

4th cycle two years. My body fat is 22%. I've always pct but curious about blast and cruise. I plan on always lifting. I did run tren on my last cycle but wasn't that impressed. I've had great results with just test

4th cycle two years. My body fat is 22%. I've always pct but curious about blast and cruise. I plan on always lifting. I did run tren on my last cycle but wasn't that impressed. I've had great results with just test

I just want to make sure I do everything right. You said that's a lot of test. The research I've looked at, it seems to be around that 1000 a week at full cycle. What are your thoughts?

Do you have a death wish? 22% body fat, running 1000mg a week? My god man, how clueless can you be?

How about no blast and diet? That high of BF running that high of test, the list is very long of bad things that can happen

Why are you running so much test? Do you think because of your size that you need more testosterone?

1 gram of test a week is a full cycle. But so is 350mg a week of test.

I would say you should post up your most recent blood work before we advise anything, but dude your running really high levels of test for really extended periods of time at a really high body fat %..... and now you wanna know if you should cruise instead of PCT...

Reckless as fucking fuck.

I wish you the best but your running more gear than necessary for longer than necessary at a higher body fat % than anyone would recommend you ever using steroids at, your not a pro athlete or body builder/power lifter so your decreasing your life span significantly to get tits faster than most teen girls.

Who advised you to use a gram of test on your 4th cycle?

At least your corpse will have a nice set of tits...

ALSO you don't CRUISE on 250 mg a week for fuck sake that's a mild blast. Godamn dude, your on the fast track to sudden cardiac death.

Do you have current blood work?

This is why I'm asking. I get all sorts of different advice from my bodybuilding friends. I'm looking for help so I don't do the wrong things. I have not done blood work yet but I will, especially now. I haven't seen any side effects yet, thankfully. I'm only 6 weeks in. Your feedback is very much appreciated,as I am trying to learn and educate myself.

You've already done the wrong things, and listened to dumbasses telling you it was ok.

You will get the best advice here you will find anywhere. There are decades and decades of experience on this board.

I'm a dumbass I read the amount wrong. I'm doing 500/wk. Sorry guys, still too much though. I'll get blood work done

[emoji15] Wait, this is your 5th cycle and no bloods? You though you were doing 1000mg but really only 500mg /week? What is your training experience and goals? You're in the right place to learn more about cycles, I would definitely start reading other people's posts and read Dylan's articles on how to introduce yourself to the forum etc... you'll learn quite a bit, great choice being here, thank the guy who referred you daily...

Last edited:
Yes I was confused about amount. I inject twice a week with 1ml each time. My goals is size and strength. I put on muscle pretty easily, especially on test. I want to lift forever. That's why I'm asking about blast and cruise, thoughts? And yes I will be thanking him. And thank you for being so helpful

Yes I was confused about amount. I inject twice a week with 1ml each time. My goals is size and strength. I put on muscle pretty easily, especially on test. I want to lift forever. That's why I'm asking about blast and cruise, thoughts? And yes I will be thanking him. And thank you for being so helpful

Vildail is spot on with his comments bro, if your goals are size/strength and lifting forever, then you'll want to take your overall health more seriously by getting your diet and bmi dialed in. Forever will be pretty damn short unless you do... build a solid foundation first, then add on the advanced components like AAS... marathon, not a sprint, well said...

Vildail is spot on with his comments bro, if your goals are size/strength and lifting forever, then you'll want to take your overall health more seriously by getting your diet and bmi dialed in. Forever will be pretty damn short unless you do... build a solid foundation first, then add on the advanced components like AAS... marathon, not a sprint, well said...

Thank you everyone for the great advice. Your help means a lot. It is very important to me that I do it right and safe. Seriously guys, much appreciated!

Cold hard truth bro...
NOTHING you are doing is "right"

First off...you are in no condition to use any type of steroid!!
You haven't even built the most basic of foundations..
You haven't even gotten to square one
you look to steroids to aid you ...but your lack of lack of understanding of how steroids even work is shocking
The fact that you misstated your mg/week...shows how casual you are about this

You know nothing about the real world consequences of cruising...if you truly understood and care about your health.....there is no way in hell you would even consider it....frankly it's totally ridiculous
If you care about your health and reaching your fitness goals
Stop using steroids....start building a solid foundation of a consistent dedicated disciplined diet and training

Last edited:
Top Bottom