napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best time and how to take Tudca?

jackthesnake

So i was wondering if it matter what time or how I take Tudca? I know that if you drink alcohol you shouldnt take Tudca after. Does it work the same way with orals? Would it be ok to 250mg in the morning then take my oral steriods in the afternoon and then another 250mg of tudca at night? or should I just take 500mg Tudca at night?

Here is how I take Tudca and my cycle support. I start taking tudca 3 days before starting the oral steroid at 750mg/day. I do 250mg 3xs a day with meals. So my breakfast lunch and dinner. I start 3 days before sonit already in my system and I don't have to worry about taking with oral steroid or not. I also continue tudca 2 weeks after completion of oral to help restore my liver. Have an interesting study on the use and effectiveness of tudca. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5134868/
Hope that helps bro!

Here is how I take Tudca and my cycle support. I start taking tudca 3 days before starting the oral steroid at 750mg/day. I do 250mg 3xs a day with meals. So my breakfast lunch and dinner. I start 3 days before sonit already in my system and I don't have to worry about taking with oral steroid or not. I also continue tudca 2 weeks after completion of oral to help restore my liver. Have an interesting study on the use and effectiveness of tudca. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5134868/
Hope that helps bro!

Awesome bro thanks for the help! One more question should I take Taurine as well or is Tudca enough?

Last edited:
Awesome bro thanks for the help! One more question should I take Taurine as well or is Tudca enough?

I have taurine in my pre workout so I don't take it seperate. You also need a all in one cycle support. I use 5% liver organ defender and take 9 caps a day. 3 caps with breakfast lunch and dinner with the tudca!

I agree with CC. Don't over think it too much man, I just do it with my meals. I have a pretty regimented eating schedule and have supplement dosing worked into that schedule.

The important thing is that you're taking it consistently.

One of the most important and often overlooked aspect of good organ health is WATER!!! Drink plenty of water! I drink at 1.5 gallons a day!

I agree with CC. Don't over think it too much man, I just do it with my meals. I have a pretty regimented eating schedule and have supplement dosing worked into that schedule.

The important thing is that you're taking it consistently.

Thanks. I just read for some reason Tudca after drinking alcohol was a bad idea. So I thought it would be the same with orals.

You do not want to take tudca or any liver support within about 2-3 hours of your oral doses. It can actually decrease effectiveness of the oral by Making it pass the liver too quickly

Top Bottom