napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Avoiding gyno for powerlifting cycles

Mark Diesel

I am very vulnerable to gyno. I can handle 400 test, and 200 deca at the max. I tried a combo vial of test pp 150 tren ace 100 at 1cc EOD and couldn't finishing the cycle due to the gyno. I use AIs and SERMs and prolactin protection. Anyone think I could handle 300 test e 280 tren e a little better? The goal is strength and tren adds much more strength then deca does for me. Or maybe 400 test e 200 tren e, since I can handle 400 test 200 deca? I really want to run test tren Anadrol. Or should I throw Halotestin in at 20mg with 400 test 200 deca? Thanks

Last edited:
Awesome thank you guys for the needle recommendations. Now for the gyno issue, since I can handle 400 test 200 deca just fine, but 500 test 350 tren flares up real bad, do you think I could get away with 400 test 200 tren, or 300 test 280 tren? Or should I just stay away from tren all together and throw halo into my 400 test 200 deca cycles? Thank you.

you know YOUR body brother and if you are having issues with certain compounds or doses, my advice is to avoid them and substitute the best you can... halo is for advanced users and you have to really be easing into it etc... DO NOT run it with tren though... i know you are not saying that and likely looking for a replacement and that would be a good one if your experience fits it...

you know YOUR body brother and if you are having issues with certain compounds or doses, my advice is to avoid them and substitute the best you can... halo is for advanced users and you have to really be easing into it etc... DO NOT run it with tren though... i know you are not saying that and likely looking for a replacement and that would be a good one if your experience fits it...

Thank you Dylan, that's a perfect answer to my question. I will stack 400test/200deca and 20 halo. Do you think I can run halo at 20mg for the first 4 weeks, and last 4 weeks of a 15 week cycle, or is that pushing the envelope? Thanks again man!

Thank you Dylan, that's a perfect answer to my question. I will stack 400test/200deca and 20 halo. Do you think I can run halo at 20mg for the first 4 weeks, and last 4 weeks of a 15 week cycle, or is that pushing the envelope? Thanks again man!
bro i would NEVER recommend running halo twice in a cycle or that close to each other... NEVER.. you could kickstart with winstrol though.. MAKE SURE you have plenty of protection... there's A LOT of toxicity here... heres a link to my all in one... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

bro i would NEVER recommend running halo twice in a cycle or that close to each other... NEVER.. you could kickstart with winstrol though.. MAKE SURE you have plenty of protection... there's A LOT of toxicity here... heres a link to my all in one... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I think I remember seeing somewhere that winstrol has a side effect of drying out the joints, is this true or am I off on that?Is there a kickstart you would recommend for a powerlifter, and halo as a backend 4 weeks leading up to a powerlifting competition, or would winstrol be your recommendation still? Thank you for letting me pick at your brain bro.

I think I remember seeing somewhere that winstrol has a side effect of drying out the joints, is this true or am I off on that?Is there a kickstart you would recommend for a powerlifter, and halo as a backend 4 weeks leading up to a powerlifting competition, or would winstrol be your recommendation still? Thank you for letting me pick at your brain bro.
winstrol can cause that but it doesn't necessarily either.. you could go with tbol if you are that worried about it...

Top Bottom