napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another LGD/S4/GW question

Andrew5305

Hey all,

Been lurking here a while and reading/researching (mostly threads from Dylan, seems to be the guru himself!) and now I'm looking for confirmation/advice before pulling the trigger. I'm looking at doing my first SARM stack in prep for the summer/fall. Current basics are:

Height: 6'5
Weight: 232
BF: 16-17% (est, haven't had a dexascan).

Diet has been in a 500 deficit for about a month now so I'm losing a decent amount of weight regularly and my goal is to minimize body fat between 4-8% or more and increase my lean mass, hopefully sarms can assist. As it's the most highly recommended on here, my stack would be:

LGD @10mg/day x8 wks
GW @ 20mg/day x8 wks as a pre-workout
S4 @ 50mg/day x8 wks split am/pm

Clomid 50/25/25/25 (might try HcG since its so recommended here?)
GW 20mg per day x3-4 wks

The sarms I'm looking at would come from IRC Bio, seems to be highly recommended but most of you guys seem to run SarmsX (I can't get the site to open on my phone or computer tho?)..

Only concern I have is the vision problems that seem to plague S4 users, but they don't appear permanent and I can deal with them.
Please let me know if you'd think this would work for my goals or what you might change. Y'all are the experts!

Thanks!

the s4 side effects are overplayed and you will be fine... stay a million miles away from irc... they have had countless complaints especially most recently with crazy amounts of people getting gyno etc...

here's the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Notice how Dylan extended your cycle to 12 weeks. You will get much more out of a 12 week run with SARMs than only 8 weeks. Definitely get a new source too man. There will be a new sponsor here soon so just be patient.

I appreciate the replies gents. 12 weeks makes sense. As far as source, is Sarms1 the main source around here? I noticed they sell capsules or liquids - which is better? Heard that anything capsulated isnt worth the time.

I appreciate the replies gents. 12 weeks makes sense. As far as source, is Sarms1 the main source around here? I noticed they sell capsules or liquids - which is better? Heard that anything capsulated isnt worth the time.
Capsules or liquids doesn't really matter. What does is your source. Getting a good source for sarms is imperative

Top Bottom