napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar & Winstrol

Alex_pol13

hello guys, i am 23 years old i am a personal/group trainer.. i want to ask for help..

i want to use a mild cycle cause its my first time and i ask a guy what about i should to use and he told me to do a 4 weeks cycle with Anavar & Winstrol and use for protection liv 52 ds can you tell me your opinion about this cycle??

Well first you're too young and 2nd first cycles are Test only not 2 orals...

Last edited by a moderator:
You are far too young for steroids use bud. Oral only cycles are not something we would ever advise anyways. Tell us your full stats and goals and we can help you with a sarms stack. What does your diet look like?

You are far too young for steroids use bud. Oral only cycles are not something we would ever advise anyways. Tell us your full stats and goals and we can help you with a sarms stack. What does your diet look like?

the only roid i use at 18 was clen, i will follow a flexible diet and my goal is to cut af i can i want veins etc

weeks 1-12 gw 20 mg/day dosed once in the morning
weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day dosed twice a day 4-6 hours apart
weeks 1-12 mk 2866(ostarine) 25 mg dosed once in the morning
weeks 1-12 sr 9009 30 mg/day dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours
weeks 9-12 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

mini pct weeks 13-16:
Clomid 50 mg 1st week then 3 more weeks at 25 mg/day
gw 20 mg/day for 4 weeks

This is a highly effective shredding stack, pick w/e you can aford from this starting with gw and s-4 and if you can afford add mk 2866 and sr 9009,you can also expect some gains from s4 & mk 2866

weeks 1-12 gw 20 mg/day dosed once in the morning
weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day dosed twice a day 4-6 hours apart
weeks 1-12 mk 2866(ostarine) 25 mg dosed once in the morning
weeks 1-12 sr 9009 30 mg/day dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours
weeks 9-12 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

mini pct weeks 13-16:
Clomid 50 mg 1st week then 3 more weeks at 25 mg/day
gw 20 mg/day for 4 weeks

This is a highly effective shredding stack, pick w/e you can aford from this starting with gw and s-4 and if you can afford add mk 2866 and sr 9009,you can also expect some gains from s4 & mk 2866

well i dont even know their names... can you write them with full name?? and i am from greece i can find any shot to send them here??

gw=Cardarine
s4=Andarine
mk 2866=Ostarine
sr 9009 doesn't have any other name

i don't have any sarm source unfortunately , maybe the vets will help you

Top Bottom