napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Allmax

C

cbbram00

Has anyone tried this brand? Label looks decent...
31f2c42b81c7fef7c29b0ad8125b723c.jpg
d1b81c4685263fcc40442e320b793126.jpg

I used to use their casein. I switched to a different brand just because of cost savings. It was a good product in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I usually stick with a basic protein isolate. Usually those that are made up of a ton of blends are garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually stick with a basic protein isolate. Usually those that are made up of a ton of blends are garbage.

I can't do Whey only it spikes my insulin too much. I'm just looking to add some calories. Having a hard time keeping up with meals due to busy schedule.

Try these ideas, they're easy and add up calories

ccada1b2b55b6da039ff28642909f95e.jpg
f10cc70761e7417b53a0e6bd07a0343f.jpg

allmax is a good quality brand, they are more expensive but you get what you pay for... good choice

allmax is a good quality brand, they are more expensive but you get what you pay for... good choice
Cool... It was $50 for 5.5lbs. I don't buy powder very often so I'm not sure if that's expensive or not. The store is a mom and pop and was recommended to me by a local reputable bodybuilder.

Cool... It was $50 for 5.5lbs. I don't buy powder very often so I'm not sure if that's expensive or not. The store is a mom and pop and was recommended to me by a local reputable bodybuilder.
their prices have come down from what they used to be but thats a good price

Hell I paid 80 for 5.5 lbs of the casein. Tasted great too but now the wife has me on a budget and this is why I can't have nice things lol

Hell I paid 80 for 5.5 lbs of the casein. Tasted great too but now the wife has me on a budget and this is why I can't have nice things lol

Casein tends to be more expensive from what I've seen.

Top Bottom