napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI - Aromasin, Test E Only cycle

tipple99

Hi Dylan,

I’m a big fan and have watched your videos on YouTube for the last couple of years. I have learned a lot from you but just had one question. I want to get this straight, I am all for an AI on cycle and I DO want to use it from the get go to prevent estrogen side effects. My question is, Do I run my aromasin from my first Test Enanthate Injection? Because over the 2 week test build up, won’t I have a chance at crashing my estrogen levels by taking my AI from day 1?

Thank you Dylan, much appreciate.

Hi Dylan,

I’m a big fan and have watched your videos on YouTube for the last couple of years. I have learned a lot from you but just had one question. I want to get this straight, I am all for an AI on cycle and I DO want to use it from the get go to prevent estrogen side effects. My question is, Do I run my aromasin from my first Test Enanthate Injection? Because over the 2 week test build up, won’t I have a chance at crashing my estrogen levels by taking my AI from day 1?

Thank you Dylan, much appreciate.
What does your cycle entail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Hi Pat,
I’m doing Test E @ 400mg/week & will start tbol in a few days at 60mg/day for possibly 6 weeks.

Hi Pat,

My cycle entails Test E @ 400mg/week and will be starting Tbol in a few days. Most likely at 60mg/day for 6 weeks.

If this is your first cycle stick with test only. And yes run your AI from day one.

I like to start my AI low In the beginning and then work up from there I am semi sensitive to estrogen as well so it’s always good to start it day one juts start it real low. I believe Aromosin still takes a few days to build in your system at least I feel like it does for me.

Top Bottom