napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding Another SARM Mid-Cycle?

nedim1991

Hi guys,

I'm 24 y/o, 5' 10", 185 lbs, ~20% bf, and have been training for about 6 years to varying degrees. After lurking the forums and watching a lot of Dylan's videos I figured that a SARMS stack would be a great aid to some well-needed recomp

I have started a 12 week sarms stack (all from sarmsx) for recomp purposes that consists of:

1-12 50 mg S4 split into 25 mg doses
1-12 10 mg LGD-4033
1-12 20 mg GW-501516

I'm wondering whether it would be worth it to add RAD-140 into the mix on weeks 5-12, or if I should just wait until my next cycle since I already started without it? Let me know what you fellas think.

My only concerns, is most stuff takes 2-3 weeks to kick in,, so by then you are 2/3's through your cycle.

Now, OTOH, extend your cycle to 15 weeks, thats what I did when adding at week 3. You just have to be aware of what you can run longer, etc

you will still get a significant amount of gains running it 8 weeks... clearly, its not optimal as 12 weeks will yield the most results on any sarm without a doubt... SR9009 is much more fast acting and would probably be the better addition mid cycle... however you CAN add rad mid cycle.. if you go with rad, i would highly consider bumping the dose to 30 mg to get the most you can out of it in 8 weeks...

you will still get a significant amount of gains running it 8 weeks... clearly, its not optimal as 12 weeks will yield the most results on any sarm without a doubt... SR9009 is much more fast acting and would probably be the better addition mid cycle... however you CAN add rad mid cycle.. if you go with rad, i would highly consider bumping the dose to 30 mg to get the most you can out of it in 8 weeks...

So essentially I COULD add RAD, but the smart money would go with Stenabolic instead? Alright, you're the expert, I'll go with that instead! What would the dosing be for the SR9009 weeks 5-12?

So essentially I COULD add RAD, but the smart money would go with Stenabolic instead? Alright, you're the expert, I'll go with that instead! What would the dosing be for the SR9009 weeks 5-12?

yes because with SR, your getting one of the fastest acting sarms you can use... its more suitable for this circumstance, probably the best of anything in this particular scenario... you could make an argument for either gw or sr here as the best fit for the scenario... Stenobolic is dosed 30 mg per day... its dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours...

1 bottle lasts 20 days, so you need 3 total... you can do the buy 2 get 1 free to get a a nice savings on it as well... www.sarmsx.com

Thanks for the tips gentlemen! It's so awesome how there's such a supportive forum for this! If only car guys were this concerned with giving knowledge back to the community on forums, my build might be done haha. Oh well, at least these gainz will be had!!!

Definitely a great addition as Dylan said, because it starts working so fast.

Dosing is 5mg every 2-3 hours 6 times per day

Top Bottom