Doctor bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This.

Banned
    Psychiatrist can help. Be careful

Doctor is your best/safest bet!

Sent from my SM-G900V

I'm not sure why you are asking this here. You need to consult your physician

How is adderall gonna help at all? With what?

#TeamDreamCrusher

I used Adderall all through college. But, I had a monthly prescription from a physician. I would advise against using aderall during an AAS cycle. Not everyone has this issue, but it took a lot more effort to maintain a healthy blood pressure and resting pulse while on my daily adderall prescription. Combine that with elevated BP from AAS, and it can be hard to control. I am not saying it is impossible, but definetely something to keep in consideration. Go to a doctor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedaddyjr View Post
    I used Adderall all through college. But, I had a monthly prescription from a physician. I would advise against using aderall during an AAS cycle. Not everyone has this issue, but it took a lot more effort to maintain a healthy blood pressure and resting pulse while on my daily adderall prescription. Combine that with elevated BP from AAS, and it can be hard to control. I am not saying it is impossible, but definetely something to keep in consideration. Go to a doctor.
    Even with normal bp and heart rate there have been times in which i worked out with small amounts still in my system and when I would stand up after finishing a set i would get real lightheaded and start seeing gray, never fainted but came really close. Enough to scare you.

Thanks for advice boys .

Quote Originally Posted by juicedaddyjr View Post
    I was actually wondering what would happen too as I am prescribed to it. I will be running my first ever cycle of SARMs only of osta and gw and was wondering how the cycle will impact me. Would you say you had the same side effects as you did on an AAS cycle in conjunction with adderall as you did on a SARMs (from sarmsx) cycle?