napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for Clomaphine Supplier

bcalton

Looking to see if any legit suppliers accept payments other than crypto like maybe credit card/zelle if anyone knows of one. If not, I'll wait and buy from Domestic-Supply. Buying crypto and using as payment is just annoying for me. I found swisschem but did some research and not sure on legitimacy.

I would not go with research companies selling any type of serm or AI... its HIGHLY illegal for them to even be selling them and often times they efficacy of them is very low as it is... many of them are clueless when it comes to producing them properly... i really would think twice about that one

I would not go with research companies selling any type of serm or AI... its HIGHLY illegal for them to even be selling them and often times they efficacy of them is very low as it is... many of them are clueless when it comes to producing them properly... i really would think twice about that one
Yea that’s what I thought it took me 30 seconds to find reviews saying they were bunk I’ll just figure out how to get them from domestic

Yea that’s what I thought it took me 30 seconds to find reviews saying they were bunk I’ll just figure out how to get them from domestic
bitcoin is the safest and honestly extremely easiest way to go about things bro..

bitcoin is the safest and honestly extremely easiest way to go about things bro..
Yea I understand I went ahead and purchased the BTC needed just got to wait 3 days to transfer it, no biggie. Definitely more worth it than trying to find another legit website and sifting through all the bullshit ones.

Yea I understand I went ahead and purchased the BTC needed just got to wait 3 days to transfer it, no biggie. Definitely more worth it than trying to find another legit website and sifting through all the bullshit ones.
absolutely bro

Looking to see if any legit suppliers accept payments other than crypto like maybe credit card/zelle if anyone knows of one. If not, I'll wait and buy from Domestic-Supply. Buying crypto and using as payment is just annoying for me. I found swisschem but did some research and not sure on legitimacy.
Bro @domestic-supply.com is your answer

Top Bottom