napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adderall looking for it to help me

I used Adderall all through college. But, I had a monthly prescription from a physician. I would advise against using aderall during an AAS cycle. Not everyone has this issue, but it took a lot more effort to maintain a healthy blood pressure and resting pulse while on my daily adderall prescription. Combine that with elevated BP from AAS, and it can be hard to control. I am not saying it is impossible, but definetely something to keep in consideration. Go to a doctor.

I used Adderall all through college. But, I had a monthly prescription from a physician. I would advise against using aderall during an AAS cycle. Not everyone has this issue, but it took a lot more effort to maintain a healthy blood pressure and resting pulse while on my daily adderall prescription. Combine that with elevated BP from AAS, and it can be hard to control. I am not saying it is impossible, but definetely something to keep in consideration. Go to a doctor.
Even with normal bp and heart rate there have been times in which i worked out with small amounts still in my system and when I would stand up after finishing a set i would get real lightheaded and start seeing gray, never fainted but came really close. Enough to scare you.

I was actually wondering what would happen too as I am prescribed to it. I will be running my first ever cycle of SARMs only of osta and gw and was wondering how the cycle will impact me. Would you say you had the same side effects as you did on an AAS cycle in conjunction with adderall as you did on a SARMs (from sarmsx) cycle?

I was actually wondering what would happen too as I am prescribed to it. I will be running my first ever cycle of SARMs only of osta and gw and was wondering how the cycle will impact me. Would you say you had the same side effects as you did on an AAS cycle in conjunction with adderall as you did on a SARMs (from sarmsx) cycle?
Just dont workout while you are on it. Half life is like 6 hours i think so just time your dosing according to your workout schedule.

Bto this coukd b the whole reasoning for ur anxiety and the ocd n continuously switching up ur aromasin have u ever looked up the side effects if Adderall especially with Kong term use it totally rewired ur brain I'm suprised ur not over paranoid along with the anxiety I know rich piana talked about taking it when he trained buy dudes a fucking idiot Adderall thickens ur blood so thibk about it we lift to pump fresh blood and oxygen into the muscles but when ur taking Adderall thst thibk ass blood there us no way it'd gonna ger goid muscle pumps and think about the number its gonna do on ur heart when lifting in it addreally is a scheduled dryg fir s reason iys an enphedamine my the same thing as meth they would show up the same in a drug test brother enphedamune r highly addictive n there own way a person will go weeks r months with out it and the start taking it again as many days as they have em there is a reason Adderall is a schedule II drug now remember the lower the number the worse the drug when it come to scheduling if I was u I would stay away from those guys all together my buddy went to doc and bull shit Ted around and got a script n that ignorant ass lost everything over those he got hooked and could ed get away from em ain't seen r hears from. Him n years since he lost his business n home

Its on the same level as far as schedulong as oxy cotins it says n perkacets so u get busted with em with out a prescription dam it's not gonna b good if it was like schedule for it b like 1000 dollar find I duno bout schedule 2 theh do the seducing by how addictive they are and schedule 1 is very addicting and no medical purpose b ur heroin Then its schedule 2 very addicting as well but with some medical purpose as of now stay away from em bro dobt even go thru a doc to get em it's not worth it they s
Destroy ur appetite u can't eat so y would u even take steriods and take Adderall it's completly blows my mind lack of education about it?? Honestly bro all it is pharmacutial methamphetamine true story read that link bro

Top Bottom