napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

22 year old steroids

Sweet

Hey Dylan I'm at age of 22 been working out for 3 years also a personal trainer at gold gym I use to weight 115 lb been eating right and talking my supplement ., now I'm 165
I'm at the gym 24/7 working my ass off everyday trying to lift a lil more . I'm trying to add a lil more weight on my body and lift more & I think I'm ready for steroids man

I need your help as a first time user what should I start with and so on ???

22 is a little young, bro. I doubt anyone here will advise you to take AAS at that age, Sarms might be a better option.

Hey Dylan I'm at age of 22 been working out for 3 years also a personal trainer at gold gym I use to weight 115 lb been eating right and talking my supplement ., now I'm 165
I'm at the gym 24/7 working my ass off everyday trying to lift a lil more . I'm trying to add a lil more weight on my body and lift more & I think I'm ready for steroids man

At 165lbs you are still very light. You can gain plenty more by eating right. You need to get you're diet in check. What are your full stats, height, weight, bf%. You are too young for steroids and should steer clear of them.

Are you a personal trainer at golds or do you mean that you work with one?

22 years old is too young to be using gear like you've already heard. Put in a few more years of hard work and around 26 reassess your goals. The gains you make in between time may detour your choice to use gear, but if you start now you risk becoming dependent on testosterone the rest of your life, which is obviously not something you want.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

You need to give it a few more years bud. Right now you are still too young and too undersized. Keep hitting it hard on diet and training.

Sarms could be a good aLternative for you at the moment, and d be happy to help you set something up if you tell me your full stats, experience, and goals

Top Bottom