napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

21, First Test Cycle

benb404

Hi guys,

I see on a lot of cycle posts, advice on stacks, and 'ancillaries' and I just wanted to marry up what you guys recommend to what a friend of mine is currently doing to ensure he's safe.

He's 21, 5ft8 - 5ft10, 80kg, trained 4-5 years, low body fat (abs are on show all year round), looks huge for his height. He seems very happy in his self, looks healthy, hasn't complained about anything.

done Epistane on its own, epistane and Trenistane stack, and a few sarms if memory serves correctly.

But after the Tren and epi cycle he had gyno, and started taking letro (IA) which helped him loads.

Since then, he's now on Test (sust) at 250mg every 5 days (1ml), and 1.25 (im guessing mg) of letro every day, then Nolva as a PCT.

These are just 3 products, I notice in your stacks you normally recommend up to 5-6 products (mostly Sarms). I'm just wondering if the dosages and what he's using are what you'd consider safe or at least a minimum recommendation for being on Test?
If not, is there anything I can recommend to him? He's not asked me to do this, I just want to know he's doing it right.

Thanks in advance

Nobody here is going to advise your friend on steroid use. He's really setting himself up for a really fucked up life. He's way too young. Some people really have to learn the hard way unfortunately

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I thought 21 was very borderline in my opinion. But it's his body I guess, I'm 27 and still don't think it's for me (yet), I want to see where I can get without Test, for my own goals.
So, as he has already started and around half way through, is there anything he could include in what I've stated above to at least minimize the risks?

Not enough info? Or is my info too 'I guess'?

PS. Love the broccoli lifting avatar (best veg ever!)

Last edited:
noone on here is going to advise steroid use to anyone that age whatsoever... please save yourself the time on asking or trying to convince anyone to do so because it is only going to infuriate many and get you a lot of shit that could have been avoided.. its absolutely ridiculous to even consider it at that age and we don't contribute to people wrecking their lives... he is free to make his own choice as are we and we choose to not advise such recklessness...

Okay, not expecting anymore replies on this topic...

I wasn't after a recommendation on doing steroids at 21, far from it, I don't agree with it either, but it's not my body. As you guys are clearly million times more experienced I was simply after anything to make it safer than it currently is, not 100% safe, not perfect, not recommended, just safer (if possible).

I do respect the information, knowledge & people's livelihoods on this forum (and videos) greatly even if it hasn't come across that way, it has everything you could possibly need and none of it is crappy bro-science.

Okay, not expecting anymore replies on this topic...

I wasn't after a recommendation on doing steroids at 21, far from it, I don't agree with it either, but it's not my body. As you guys are clearly million times more experienced I was simply after anything to make it safer than it currently is, not 100% safe, not perfect, not recommended, just safer (if possible).

I do respect the information, knowledge & people's livelihoods on this forum (and videos) greatly even if it hasn't come across that way, it has everything you could possibly need and none of it is crappy bro-science.
i agree with you and i know its not you asking so dont take it as someone coming after you but he has to live with his choices.. thats like saying, "im going to rob a bank, so you should just tell me so i do it right" i dont think most are going to help with that... so certainly we are not going to contribute to some idiot who wants to hurt himself... hes just going to have learn the hard way, which he will...

I would just do your best to try and deter him from making such a bad decision. Even introducing him to this forum could do wonders, and we can give him all the reasons he needs to hear about the consequences of his actions at his age

Aside from his age he's not doing most of it the right way anyway. Letro on 250 a week of sust... he hasn't been doing his homework. The only advice I'd give him is to stop because he's wasting his time but I doubt he'll listen. But that's your call.

I would just do your best to try and deter him from making such a bad decision. Even introducing him to this forum could do wonders, and we can give him all the reasons he needs to hear about the consequences of his actions at his age
absolutely... a lot of times, guys need to hear it from the source about how big of a mistake they are making.. you should try to get him over here

Thanks guys, he's not a big internet guy I know that much. He does some research online himself but we all know how much crap is on the internet. But I've never known him to join any sort of forum or discussions.

I've sent him a screenshot or two of the above convo in the hope he 'see's the light' I guess.

Top Bottom