napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Winstrol ending

What's your guys take/opinion on winstrol at the end of a 20 week EQ/Test cycle? Starting off with 80mg of tbol for 6 weeks.

Sitting around 11.8% at 190 body fat according to DEXA. Keeping calories down for now but I hear it's hard once EQ kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't care what dexa says it counts water as lean mass . do you have deep abdominal and obliques if there is good definitions winny will compliment that and make you look grainy but if not who knows

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Don't care what dexa says it counts water as lean mass . do you have deep abdominal and obliques if there is good definitions winny will compliment that and make you look grainy but if not who knows

Haha ahh well someone cares. The medical center at work sure did pay a fuck ton of money to get it, either way. It what I have to go off of. Thanks for the input! We will see what I do.

I'm with gymjunkie in regard to Dexa. take a pic and post it if you want a good idea of BF. Winny at the end of a cycle is great though.. it's a damn good finisher to clean up gains

Its good for measuring the average person with normal diet and routine . and I'm not one of the internet rookies bro I've been doing this years and have used every form of measurement under different situations . carb load with high sodium so you bloat up and get a reading then take some dyazide and drop water you will look way better dry but you number will say your fatter . because you weigh less with the same body fat content less water. Also the medical community is a joke when it comes too this they still use BMI

Its good for measuring the average person with normal diet and routine . and I'm not one of the internet rookies bro I've been doing this years and have used every form of measurement under different situations . carb load with high sodium so you bloat up and get a reading then take some dyazide and drop water you will look way better dry but you number will say your fatter . because you weigh less with the same body fat content less water. Also the medical community is a joke when it comes too this they still use BMI

Lol! Wasn't questioning your experiences bud. I was just stating that I use it because it's SOMETHING and better than nothing. I understand what you're saying and sure I can get way more accurate readings

I recommend using caliper measurement too watch that progress is going in the right direction do not attempt too formulate a number from the calculations just that the skinfolds are shrinking .and use the mirror .

Top Bottom