napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Why do SARMsX push liquid over oral?

Aiden8889

Is there really any benefits and does anyone know places I can get them in the UK where I can be ssure they're not Pro Horemones

Sarms ARE NOT approved for human consumption. They are legally sold as research chemicals you would give to rats via liquid dropper. You cannot make a rat swallow a capsule and so sarm SOP (standard operating procedure) is liquid. Sold in capsule form it's obviously meant for humans and is therefore frowned upon and technically not legal. However the law doesn't seem to care much, but sarms aimed at human consumption are often faked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms ARE NOT approved for human consumption. They are legally sold as research chemicals you would give to rats via liquid dropper. You cannot make a rat swallow a capsule and so sarm SOP (standard operating procedure) is liquid. Sold in capsule form it's obviously meant for humans and is therefore frowned upon and technically not legal. However the law doesn't seem to care much, but sarms aimed at human consumption are often faked.

So it's not an injection, I'm from the UK and orders some of Enhanced Athlete's Ostarine I'm sure it's legal the company owner is a Dr. in law but I bought it from there as I know full well that he hate pro hormones, I was going to buy some from AlphaForm Labs but they called their SARMs a dietary supplement.

Wait, aren't liquid SARMs taken orally or am I missing something here ? What's the question ?

Whaaaaa...Hold up I'm supposed to put the dropper in my mouth and take them? Gotta disinfect the hell outta my dropper then! Dayuuum! Just kidding noobs please don't ass drop it.

So it's not an injection, I'm from the UK and orders some of Enhanced Athlete's Ostarine I'm sure it's legal the company owner is a Dr. in law but I bought it from there as I know full well that he hate pro hormones, I was going to buy some from AlphaForm Labs but they called their SARMs a dietary supplement.
Bro those sarms are total shit might as well shove them up the backdoor were they belong.

A much better choice would be sarmsx which actually work quite well when swallowed.

Rectally would DEFINITELY increase bioavailability. I know a guy that used to pop all his pills suppository style. Swore by its effectiveness but I can't imagine it's too good for the lining of your rectum

Rectally would DEFINITELY increase bioavailability. I know a guy that used to pop all his pills suppository style. Swore by its effectiveness but I can't imagine it's too good for the lining of your rectum
This is actually true when it comes to certain street drugs. Back in college i used to know this stripper who would crush up anything and shove it up her vag/ass and swore by how good it was, she even claimed it burned but the burn was worth the effects.

Im changing the subject due to the OP being a troll who actually had the balls to post here after his last thread.

This is actually true when it comes to certain street drugs. Back in college i used to know this stripper who would crush up anything and shove it up her vag/ass and swore by how good it was, she even claimed it burned but the burn was worth the effects.

Im changing the subject due to the OP being a troll who actually had the balls to post here after his last thread.

Agreed. I'd rather talk about strippers shoving narcotics up their ass

Fuck it. Let him read the science if he is even literate.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/clinical-pharmacology/pharmacokinetics/drug-absorption

I actually didn't know the answer to this in detail until NY showed me. So thanks NY

this guy is a clown and a plant from EA... nice try fucking DOUCHE BAG
As soon as I saw the original post it was my first thought, then when I saw EA mentioned it couldn't be any more clear lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom