napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tbol

The Medic

Anyone know any gtg domestic tbol sources been looking havent found any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only know international. I get it obviously off the one in my signature but I'm sure someone has to have it.

The only three sources that I know that carry Tbol are international. I know Hipo TBol is good to go and he will have it to you fast.

Ya i heard some people liked his tbol. I ordered some recently from roids24. Hmmmm Ive ordered some from legit bolics actually but thats really about it. I was waiting for XENO to get it but he up and dipped before that happened. Hard stuff to find domestic. Powder is pricy on that one.

Ya i heard some people liked his tbol. I ordered some recently from roids24. Hmmmm Ive ordered some from legit bolics actually but thats really about it. I was waiting for XENO to get it but he up and dipped before that happened. Hard stuff to find domestic. Powder is pricy on that one.

Its the only steroid that a whole doping program was built around and for. Tbol does everyting well nothing exceptional and in fact is the number one used doping substance to this day. Its just a solid reliable go to, it does everything you want it to a well rounded profile and results. Bulk, Cut get hard and vascular its a solid go too everytime. Other orals may do it better in certain departments but none come to mind that beats its all around versatility.

Its the only steroid that a whole doping program was built around and for. Tbol does everyting well nothing exceptional and in fact is the number one used doping substance to this day. Its just a solid reliable go to, it does everything you want it to a well rounded profile and results. Bulk, Cut get hard and vascular its a solid go too everytime. Other orals may do it better in certain departments but none come to mind that beats its all around versatility.

Thats why i wanna incorporate it as a kickstart in my spring cycle. Heard a lot of good things alot..

Thats why i wanna incorporate it as a kickstart in my spring cycle. Heard a lot of good things alot..

You may have to go international on this one man. the Sources on the board that do carry it are legit and will get it passed customs with no problems. Pharma Lady and Hippo have probably as close to perfect success rate as there is.

You may have to go international on this one man. the Sources on the board that do carry it are legit and will get it passed customs with no problems. Pharma Lady and Hippo have probably as close to perfect success rate as there is.

Cool yeah ill probably connect with pharma lady for the tbol she just has alot of different brands idk which to choose and i heard shes fast shipping.. Inly reason why I like domestic is the TA.

Or there is roids24 which has ha 100% success to the states :)
Dude no matter who you go with tbol is the shit. I love that stuff. You get wicked strong.

Thanks for the rec

Hang tight though let me ask a couple people here. I might be able to find it domestic. Il get back in an hour or so.

Or there is roids24 which has ha 100% success to the states :)
Dude no matter who you go with tbol is the shit. I love that stuff. You get wicked strong.

No doubts, Terror. Heard good things about 24 also. Just cant go wrong with any of them, all carry great products. I'm partial to Hippo since he is my neighbor

Cool yeah ill probably connect with pharma lady for the tbol she just has alot of different brands idk which to choose and i heard shes fast shipping.. Inly reason why I like domestic is the TA.

all her brands are good. it is just a way for her customers to have more variety/choices. she values customer service and wants to make her customers as happy as possible.

I recently ran her Global Anabolic TBOL and it was great. i labmaxed it as well, it is legit. everything you would expect from TBOL. strength, clean mass, vascularity/pump. if you are looking to order PM me and i will hook you up with a price list and discount.

My peeps don't have it. Looks like phurious or biotech will be a couple of you're only options my friend

Top Bottom