napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: StarkLabs

StarkLabs

I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking!

Re: RE: StarkLabs

Quote Originally Posted by stets
    I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! m
    Thanks for the review brother

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock
    I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! You can message him on kik: StarkLabs
    OR email: [email protected]
    Is he a sponsor on here?

Quote Originally Posted by FL1025
    I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! You can message him on kik: StarkLabs
    Is he a sponsor on here?
    No but he wants to be! He said he tried emailing these guys to try get sponsorship but he's still waiting for a reply. Hope they can contact him!

PHURIOUS

Re: StarkLabs

Hmmm. Guess we will see

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Is he a sponsor on here?
    No but he wants to be! He said he tried emailing these guys to try get sponsorship but he's still waiting for a reply. Hope they can contact him!

no emails were sent to anyone here?

Re: RE: Re: RE: StarkLabs

Quote Originally Posted by "FL1025"
    Quote Originally Posted by "RickRock"
    Quote Originally Posted by "stets"
    Is he a sponsor on here?
    I know I have not received an email or PM. Tell him to contact administration here

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli
    Is he a sponsor on here?

no emails were sent to anyone here?
    He told me he sent an email. Lemme try get him on here

@stets are you a rep for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87
    @stets are you a rep for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He told me I can be a rep for him lol. He just asked me to put a review about his anavar on here. I have his price list if you want to take a look?