domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: Size stack

Size stack

Just watched a video you posted on 03/05/17 about test, deca, and eq cycle. My question is what would be the preferred ester of test to run in that sinerio?

Quote Originally Posted by jay_tt79 View Post
    Just watched a video you posted on 03/05/17 about test, deca, and eq cycle. My question is what would be the preferred ester of test to run in that sinerio?
    A relativity longer ester would make it easier c , e,
    Sust. Test is test if it both Eq and deca are long esters it’s just convince
    Now n return if it was bold ac and npp then test p. Or test ace would b more convenient IMO
    REASON being u can load them all up n same syringe and keep your pin dates simpler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any test will work, preferably Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate (Test E or C) will work best due to its less frequent injections (twice a week ideally) as opposed to test prop (eod).
    Using a longer estered version of test as mentioned will benefit you by being able to combine your injections together all into one. With Test E or C you will inject on mondays and thursdays each week along with the deca and eq. To put it short...go with test E or C. Let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by robo_gainz View Post
    Any test will work, preferably Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate (Test E or C) will work best due to its less frequent injections (twice a week ideally) as opposed to test prop (eod).
    Using a longer estered version of test as mentioned will benefit you by being able to combine your injections together all into one. With Test E or C you will inject on mondays and thursdays each week along with the deca and eq. To put it short...go with test E or C. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Nicely put agreeed.
    100 percent it took me 25 minutes to type what I did lmao first time not much detail lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daniels6681 View Post
    Nicely put agreeed.
    100 percent it took me 25 minutes to type what I did lmao first time not much detail lol

hahaha that is funny man. took me a bit of time as well lol

Doing the same cycle with test e, eq and deca .
    It's been 6 six weeks .
    Kicstarted with tbol.
    Easy to pin twice a week .

These guys are suggesting you right .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk