napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan+Test prop+ grapeseed oil

Hummermanh3

Hi Dylan,
Thanks for putting out great info.

I have done about a 6 months cycle of this mixture cycle, 1m/day (Prima 3ml/300mg + Test Prop 3ml/300mg + 1ml grapeseed oil ( to ease with test prop pain site)).

I have really pronounced lean muscles buildup with no sides effects. I do take N2Guard, as you recommend. I did my blood work and I have my HDL a bit low about 25, other than that I have a clean bill of health.

My question to you is, what you think if I continue on this cycle. I am on TRT by my doctor, anyways, so I though adding a safe compound such as Primobolan to the cycle.

My Bio: 53y old, male, 226lb, 6 foot, body fat less than 15%. I have lots of cycles for the past 12 years. But I found this cycle to be the best based on the outcomes and no sides.

Your thoughts are very appreciated.

Last edited:
You could absolutely add primo to a TRT regimen.

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.ws
PM for any questions
I could be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry lol..but I dnt thing he means adding primo to trt cruise ..but instead he is asking if he can continue on his cycle even tho he has been on it for 24 weeks and his hdl is the only thing tht is low and add primo to his blast and not the cruise...reread his post Cuz i believe tht is what he is asking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, and if I am I'm sorry lol..but I dnt thing he means adding primo to trt cruise ..but instead he is asking if he can continue on his cycle even tho he has been on it for 24 weeks and his hdl is the only thing tht is low and add primo to his blast and not the cruise...reread his post Cuz i believe tht is what he is asking

Yeah but if you read his first paragraph, he is basically doing a total between primo and prop 85mg a day. That's TRT doses

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

Last edited:

At least that's how I interpret it...not quite sure maybe the OP will clarify

Pharmacom Board Rep
PM for any questions

That's not a crazy amount and its a pretty week compound primo is blasted at 800 to gram on the low end too be completely honest that's a cruise for me .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yes, the question is:
1) would it be wise to continue cruising for few more months?

2) what other compound would be suitable to replace Primobolan? Is dihydroboldenone?

Thank you guys.
1). What's your test levels at on that dose?
2). 1-test wouldn't be great for cruising. Deca at 100mgs a week would be far better IMO

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

1). What's your test levels at on that dose?
2). 1-test wouldn't be great for cruising. Deca at 100mgs a week would be far better IMO

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

I have tried Deca and NPP as low as 50mg/ week, and still can get a very quick gain, water retention, I am very sensitive for that shit. I like primobolan because I can maintain my weight and still cut down on body fats s zero sides.

I have not used 1-test, I hear lots of good feedbacks on it. Napsgare are out stocked, looking for a good source, any thoughts!

Top Bottom