Thread: Pre-loading syringes

Pre-loading syringes

Any issues with loading 4-5 syringes at a time, replacing with the fresh capped injection needle and storing them like this?

No not really. Sterility would be the only issue.

I've done a couple weeks of it at a time. Not the best idea though. It will actually dissolve the rubber in the syringe over time. That's why you also want to store vials upright

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Pre-loading syringes

What compound? Test? Thatís ok doing a couple. Tren? I wouldnít go beyond 3-4 days out.

I wouldn't preload anything more than what you'll use within a couple days myself, due to sterility reasons. Besides that, it's not like it takes that long to draw up and prep a syringe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

I preloaded the day before and Iím thinking that was a bad idea since the PIP is worse this time around. It was my 4th injection in glutes. Other 3 times it was a little sore like a charlie horse. This time is a little worse. The skin is not red but the muscle is very tight and thereís a little more pain when sleeping on that side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk