napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My Test Level after using Hipo's Test C250....

HouTx76

Hipo's C250 is legit. Results speak for themselves. This was 12 weeks, 600mgs once a week. Last pin was the morning of the blood draw. My mind is blown, I really thought I might see 5,000 or so.

Untitled.jpg

Something isnt right 9000 on 600mg? That seems really really high for that much?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I agree... That sounds almost double. Hows your thyroid feel?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, should have stated, I had a test level of 1200 at the end of November. I feel absolutely fine, no issues whatsoever with libido, thyroid or prostate or any other body function. I do have a quite a bit of acne on my body though, much more than when I started the blast. I was filling the barrel to just under the 2.5ml mark, never past that.

That's insane for that dose. Mine was very high at 8500 @750mg

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
What is the point of running your testosterone so how do you get more gains from higher testosterone I never really understood that because I see some people running low dose testosterone and they have really good gains

What is the point of running your testosterone so how do you get more gains from higher testosterone I never really understood that because I see some people running low dose testosterone and they have really good gains

600-750 is a little higher than some, but I dont consider that a high dose when there are plenty of people that run 1000-2000 successfully (which I wouldnt advocate) some respond really well to higher test with little to no side effects

The pin wouldnt matter once built in the system. It could be an overdosed batch. Maybe not on purpose. But damn that is a sky high number. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Could that damage you?

No but if u r on trt dosage it would obviously be higher than u want. There could be a hundred reasons why that happened

PHURIOUS

Maybe this guy was running something else other than just test at 600mg that could have effected his score.

Top Bottom