dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CVS vs Pharma Lady Test Cyp Bloodwork

CVS vs Pharma Lady Test Cyp Bloodwork

So last year when PL had her test on special I stocked up. It was more affordable than what CVS charges me for my TRT. Here are the blood results from doctor showing my test levels.

This one is the result from CVS. 175 mg/ week and seven days after I had pinned myself
    CVS.JPG

Here are the results from PL. Once again 175 mg/ week this one was six days after I had pinned myself.
    PL.JPG

The results are demonstrative! Needless to say, I love me some PharmaLady!! I just need her to have another sale! And that stealth!!!!!!!!

Big thanks to cbbram as always!!

You're welcome bro... Thanks for sharing!

Which Pharma Lady brand of Test Cyp did you do bloodwork on?
    Last edited by cbbram; 05-10-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Platinum Biotech
    A+++

Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    Platinum Biotech
    A+++
    Glad read about another satisfied customer, thanks for taking the time to test and post your results. When someone post positive results about Pb Cyp, it always make me smile. That was one of the first PL products purchased, which I had tested and the positive results had me going back for more. Excellent quality and low prices you can't get any better that that.

Here are the results from PL. Once again 175 mg/ week this one was six days after I had pinned myself.
    PL.JPG

Awesome! Love to see bloodwork. CBB and PL are great and have incredible customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by PackPlz View Post
    Awesome! Love to see bloodwork. CBB and PL are great and have incredible customer service!
    Thanks bro I do what I can to help. I can't be an awesome rep without awesome customers so we appreciate you.

Moebetter is our new addition to the Pharma Lady team so he's bringing more knowledge and coverage to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Thanks bro I do what I can to help. I can't be an awesome rep without awesome customers so we appreciate you.

Moebetter is our new addition to the Pharma Lady team so he's bringing more knowledge and coverage to the forum.
    Thanks for the acknowledgement cbbram, I'll also do my best to help where can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moebetter; 05-12-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Wow that CVS is week. What brand was it? I donít think CVS makes any test.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevewc View Post
    Wow that CVS is week. What brand was it? I don’t think CVS makes any test.
    Hikma Farmaceutica....some company in Portugal. WTF?? I had to argue with them to get a 10 ml vial because they were having trouble with their test falling out of suspension. They wanted to give me ten ampules for double the price. Fuck off CVS!! LOL

Yeah be careful even with pharma grade stuff. I follow Mike Porter and he talked about getting test from Sun pharmaceutical and pinning 200 mg weekly and having 300 test reading. Some Pharmacies under dose their stuff big time.