napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS Tbol

palladium

If you are looking for a quality TBOL to run BGS Tbol is the shit!

I have ran tbol before that was good, this is by far the best. I am on week 3 of a monster blast, kick starting with 5 weeks of 50mg a day tbol and I LOVE how I am looking. Like all the other TBOL I have ran I did get the horrbile gas but found a enyme/ probiotic that has kept it down to a minimum.

Having your gear in 3-5 days max is always a treat too, IWGF is the man!

If you are looking for a quality TBOL to run BGS Tbol is the shit!

I have ran tbol before that was good, this is by far the best. I am on week 3 of a monster blast, kick starting with 5 weeks of 50mg a day tbol and I LOVE how I am looking. Like all the other TBOL I have ran I did get the horrbile gas but found a enyme/ probiotic that has kept it down to a minimum.

Having your gear in 3-5 days max is always a treat too, IWGF is the man!
We try to ship quickly. As far as the tbol goes. The stuff is strong. I was running the injectable twice daily but had to stop. Too strong for my liking. I ran the oral also and it was just too strong. It's not as mild as some say. At least not for me.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

We try to ship quickly. As far as the tbol goes. The stuff is strong. I was running the injectable twice daily but had to stop. Too strong for my liking. I ran the oral also and it was just too strong. It's not as mild as some say. At least not for me.

In what way did it feel to strong for you? Did you lower the dose or just drop it completely?

The tbol is strong, I ran it at 25 mgs and got good results. Lol, it did give me horrible gas too.

The tbol is strong, I ran it at 25 mgs and got good results. Lol, it did give me horrible gas too.

I didn't definitively pin point it down to tbol, but ya I got some gas too, it didn't stink though. I had some "sulfur" burps that stunk some, mostly at nighttime. I had changed from a cut to bulk and the amount of calories I had to go up to surprised me, so it could've been just from the extra food volume my body wasn't used to processing.

I ran the tbol from BGS. It was a little strong for me. Orals can wear me out and tbol is no different. I ended up having to have quit it. It was too strong but I'm sensitive to most steroids.

I ran the tbol from BGS. It was a little strong for me. Orals can wear me out and tbol is no different. I ended up having to have quit it. It was too strong but I'm sensitive to most steroids.

That's probably a good thing being sensitive, that way you know the effects of any new addition, plus you can run lower cycles and get just as much out of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah. Plus I'm a big believer in low doses and balanced cycles rather than reckless, over dosed cycles.

Can you explain a bit more on the strength? Did you feel sick or what?

Can you explain a bit more on the strength? Did you feel sick or what?
Orals usually make me very tired and a little edgy. The tbol definitely did that at a lower dose than other orals. Not sick at all though. It was just very evident that I was on strong meds. That is a good thing for most guys but I get irritated and edgy when I'm tired and feel a little worn out. When a feel that way I'm kind of a sick to my wife and lose patience with my kid. I prefer not to be that kind of husband and father. If I were single without a family, I'd run tbol and tren a couple of times a year.

Orals usually make me very tired and a little edgy. The tbol definitely did that at a lower dose than other orals. Not sick at all though. It was just very evident that I was on strong meds. That is a good thing for most guys but I get irritated and edgy when I'm tired and feel a little worn out. When a feel that way I'm kind of a sick to my wife and lose patience with my kid. I prefer not to be that kind of husband and father. If I were single without a family, I'd run tbol and tren a couple of times a year.

Thank for touching on this because I was curious if that's what you meant. I was thinking about running tbol at 50mg but seeing how it made you feel maybe lower dose might be a good idea.

I assume half the dose will still make good gains? I'm thinking about tbol for a future 2-3rd cycle. Thanks

Half the dose is just fine. Feel it out and if you need to adjust your dose by 25mg go for it. You're body tells you just like IWGF stated above. Sometimes we don't listen to our body and pay the price in one way or another.

Thank for touching on this because I was curious if that's what you meant. I was thinking about running tbol at 50mg but seeing how it made you feel maybe lower dose might be a good idea.

I assume half the dose will still make good gains? I'm thinking about tbol for a future 2-3rd cycle. Thanks
I'd start with 25mg a day and work up. The BGS stuff is properly dosed so you should be able to find your dose and run with it. Because he doses them accurately, you won't have the roller coaster effect if you stick to one dosage.

I'd start with 25mg a day and work up. The BGS stuff is properly dosed so you should be able to find your dose and run with it. Because he doses them accurately, you won't have the roller coaster effect if you stick to one dosage.

Would running tbol be a better idea to run after getting in a couple first test-only cycles?

Would running tbol be a better idea to run after getting in a couple first test-only cycles?

Its the perfect oral to try after test only cycles. Skip dbol and go straight to tbol. Its more refined, less toxic for you and your gains wont be half water.

Top Bottom