bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear

Thread: Axio / Peak TD - cbbram - IWGF

Axio / Peak TD - cbbram - IWGF

Just wanted to give an update on my experience ordering with Cbbram & Axio Peak Performance. I asked for a list and he emailed me very quickly! I made my order and from the date of payment it took about a month to receive my order. This was no big deal as I was planning ahead and I was in no rush. Cbbram’s communication is top notch he would reply in minutes if I had any questions about my order. He even contacted me asking if I had received it yet. If you are in a time crunch you may want to confirm that they are not excessively busy as the order can be slightly delayed. This was my first time ordering from a source on these forums and he made it easy & as straight forward as it could be. I just got my bloods done and I will be kicking the cycle off in the next few days, I’m excited and I have no doubt that I will be satisfied with the products.

I will update this thread a few times throughout my cycle with mid cycle bloods and my overall experience. Thanks for the help guys!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I've only been working for IWGF for about 6 weeks so it's still fairly new and a learning experience for me. I have a lot more responsibilities working for this source than my past. I'm getting better and we're taking measures to get things delivered quicker. It was my pleasure making your first experience a good one.

There must’ve been a glitch of some sort. I’ve been with IWGF for over three years and I never waited for my stuff more then 4 days including weekends!! Always lightning fast delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBBram is a good dude and on top of his shit all the time. Thanks for sharing OP

I agree I made my first order a couple of weeks ago and CBBram was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    I agree I made my first order a couple of weeks ago and CBBram was great.
    Thanks bro it was a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    There must’ve been a glitch of some sort. I’ve been with IWGF for over three years and I never waited for my stuff more then 4 days including weekends!! Always lightning fast delivery

There was a glitch. We've had a acouple of hiccups this past month that slowed shipping down. We are almost completely back on track. I think as of next week we will be back at 100% on shipping times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    CBBram is a good dude and on top of his shit all the time. Thanks for sharing OP

Thanks for the support bro.