napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Apologize.

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Hey SDbronco, 44, The Federal and anybody else i may have offended over the past couple days but i would like to come out as a man and apologize to you, what i have done was definitely not how i should act as a brother towards you on this forums were we are all brothers and i want to take back any insult or corruptive words i have said to you.

Hopefully we can talk via surespot or PM and work things out so this arguing stops, if you do not forgive me that's fine, all i ask is that the arguing and bickering ends.

and just a side note, if it seemed like i was corruptive towards the federals products, i completely take that back as i miscomprehended what the 44 told me in regards to a video, all of federals and 44's reviews are legit and are both highly respected/educated men.

~ Tazz

I did not see any of this bickering, but I will say anyone that can apologize is a real man. I live by this rule. We all make mistakes in life.
As well as being able to accept an apology takes a real man as well.
Hope everyone can accept and move on.
kudos for manning up brother

All I'm gonna say is along with this apology. I hope it's also meant for someone else as the put downs were very horrible. For the sake of you both I hope it can end and you can both work together...and both answer any questions for any thread regardless of who it's for.

I did not see any of this bickering, but I will say anyone that can apologize is a real man. I live by this rule. We all make mistakes in life.
As well as being able to accept an apology takes a real man as well.
Hope everyone can accept and move on.
kudos for manning up brother
Ditto, not sure what everything was about, But it sure does say a lot about a person that steps forward & admits wrong..For whatever it was??? Hopefully everything can be solved!!

Much respect. It definitely takes a man to take one on the chin and apologize. This is a great group of people and definitely stronger as a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apology accepted on my end. As long as this truly is the end of it, however I'm inclined to believe your apology is sincere. Let's leave this up to be seen by all so there is zero confusion on this matter and what you said here. That way we can truly let any damages done be undone and members see your sincerity.

The 44

How all this started: https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/reckoning-day-17693.html
https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...g2g-17690.html

Last edited:
All I'm gonna say is along with this apology. I hope it's also meant for someone else as the put downs were very horrible. For the sake of you both I hope it can end and you can both work together...and both answer any questions for any thread regardless of who it's for.

Like i said in the thread anybody that reaches out to me via pm or surespot that feels i've done wrong by them i will work out any differences with.

I haven't been following all of this, as I don't get in the source forum much...but very commendable of you for this brother

Apology accepted on my end. As long as this truly is the end of it, however I'm inclined to believe your apology is sincere. Let's leave this up to be seen by all so there is zero confusion on this matter and what you said here. That way we can truly let any damages done be undone and members see your sincerity.

The 44

Good man! kudo's to you Sir

Like i said in the thread anybody that reaches out to me via pm or surespot that feels i've done wrong by them i will work out any differences with.
Thank you. I feel you are very sincere in your apology [emoji4]

The 44

Happy you accept it bro, i can definitely see your viewpoint in regards to the situation/argument at hand, but i definitely was wrong here so i just want you to know, sorry for wasting your time with it all.

i want to put something out there for EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE...

I dont know half of what has gone on... I am NOT and i repeat NOT a motherfucking babysitter... (as you can, im fucking lit as fuck right now) THREE times THIS WEEK i have been interrupted with the very few precious moments I have to spend with my wife, who has to put up with me constantly working and not seeing me like she wants and I have been interrupted with KIDDIE FUCKING bull shit... i mean just little kid fucking bull shit... we are supposed to be a family and yes, families have disagreements, arguments etc but this shit right here, this shit is DONE going on here... im beyond serious... I am here to fucking help people not babysit people that are supposed to be LEADERS here..

It was brought to my attention today that people are saying that i let this and that go on.. GUESS WHAT... i dont read this fucking shit, this bickering shit... i read all the threads people need help with... i answer questions fucking all day long here, pm's, emails, youtube, facebook, instagram, fucking phone calls... i NEVER stop and do anything for myself because im so concerned with everyone else yet people want to run their fucking mouths about me condoning something.. how about this.. instead of fucking hiding, try to be a man and come out and say it to me... i dont condone ANY of this shit... i dont DEAL with this shit... i dont know what started it, but i do know a lot of shit said that is NOT going to happen here again... an argument is one thing but some of this shit is NOT what this forum was built on and i wont have it... ive spoken to tazz very angrily today, which i dont like to do but it was necessary so i HOPE this apology is sincere and gets to the right people because i dont even know everyone involved... i only know bits and pieces because this is shit i despise... i dont do drama and i dont babysit.. just be forewarned after this... the next incicdent like this, trust me, people are going to be gone fast... no talking your way out of it, none of it... if i get bothered again with this, trust me, not going to end well... YOU GUYS involved, all work it out... you let me know what the outcome is and then we need to get back to doing what we do best and thats help people, teach people, motivate people and love each other like a family... thats what we are built on and thats the way it is here... if there is a cancer here that fucks with that, i'll be the one that cures it... if anyone has something to say to me as if im letting something happen etc. fucking say it TO ME... i dont talk tough behind a keyboard about people etc... i tell THEM what the fuck i think and dont try to be a big shot behind a monitor... lets get this bull shit over with... we have WAY WAY WAY too good of a thing here and trust me, i wont allow anyone to fuck with that in any way, shape or form... i love all of you so fucking much and THIS is why im so upset... work it out LIKE MEN ! not like children... hopefully this all gets worked out...

Hey SDbronco, 44, The Federal and anybody else i may have offended over the past couple days but i would like to come out as a man and apologize to you, what i have done was definitely not how i should act as a brother towards you on this forums were we are all brothers and i want to take back any insult or corruptive words i have said to you.

Hopefully we can talk via surespot or PM and work things out so this arguing stops, if you do not forgive me that's fine, all i ask is that the arguing and bickering ends.

and just a side note, if it seemed like i was corruptive towards the federals products, i completely take that back as i miscomprehended what the 44 told me in regards to a video, all of federals and 44's reviews are legit and are both highly respected/educated men.

~ Tazz

Bro... this is very much appreciated. I reached out today to apologize myself and your inbox was full. Apology very much accepted and I hope you take mine in return. No room for thst shit in a brotherhood as strong as we have here.

i want to put something out there for EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE...

I dont know half of what has gone on... I am NOT and i repeat NOT a motherfucking babysitter... (as you can, im fucking lit as fuck right now) THREE times THIS WEEK i have been interrupted with the very few precious moments I have to spend with my wife, who has to put up with me constantly working and not seeing me like she wants and I have been interrupted with KIDDIE FUCKING bull shit... i mean just little kid fucking bull shit... we are supposed to be a family and yes, families have disagreements, arguments etc but this shit right here, this shit is DONE going on here... im beyond serious... I am here to fucking help people not babysit people that are supposed to be LEADERS here..

It was brought to my attention today that people are saying that i let this and that go on.. GUESS WHAT... i dont read this fucking shit, this bickering shit... i read all the threads people need help with... i answer questions fucking all day long here, pm's, emails, youtube, facebook, instagram, fucking phone calls... i NEVER stop and do anything for myself because im so concerned with everyone else yet people want to run their fucking mouths about me condoning something.. how about this.. instead of fucking hiding, try to be a man and come out and say it to me... i dont condone ANY of this shit... i dont DEAL with this shit... i dont know what started it, but i do know a lot of shit said that is NOT going to happen here again... an argument is one thing but some of this shit is NOT what this forum was built on and i wont have it... ive spoken to tazz very angrily today, which i dont like to do but it was necessary so i HOPE this apology is sincere and gets to the right people because i dont even know everyone involved... i only know bits and pieces because this is shit i despise... i dont do drama and i dont babysit.. just be forewarned after this... the next incicdent like this, trust me, people are going to be gone fast... no talking your way out of it, none of it... if i get bothered again with this, trust me, not going to end well... YOU GUYS involved, all work it out... you let me know what the outcome is and then we need to get back to doing what we do best and thats help people, teach people, motivate people and love each other like a family... thats what we are built on and thats the way it is here... if there is a cancer here that fucks with that, i'll be the one that cures it... if anyone has something to say to me as if im letting something happen etc. fucking say it TO ME... i dont talk tough behind a keyboard about people etc... i tell THEM what the fuck i think and dont try to be a big shot behind a monitor... lets get this bull shit over with... we have WAY WAY WAY too good of a thing here and trust me, i wont allow anyone to fuck with that in any way, shape or form... i love all of you so fucking much and THIS is why im so upset... work it out LIKE MEN ! not like children... hopefully this all gets worked out...

This right here is why Im here! Its why I have my life back. You all treated me like family from day one. Lets not all forget where we came from, how we got to where we are, and how much we need family to keep on keepin on....much love for you all! You are all my brothers and sisters!

Bro... this is very much appreciated. I reached out today to apologize myself and your inbox was full. Apology very much accepted and I hope you take mine in return. No room for thst shit in a brotherhood as strong as we have here.

Definitely man!!! Would be a privilege for me to be on a good note with you, obviously i started us off with a bad note from the very start, but i definitely hope we can put that behind us and start fresh.

We all make mistakes, and real men take ownership over issues such as these. Very cool you posted this thread Tazz. Being that you are man of faith I know where your heart is so I know you mean it.

Let's continue to all stay closely knit and keep our community unified.

We all make mistakes, and real men take ownership over issues such as these. Very cool you posted this thread Tazz. Being that you are man of faith I know where your heart is so I know you mean it.

Let's continue to all stay closely knit and keep our community unified.

Well said 9th!!!!

~ Tazz
Thanks for coming out and saying this, I do accept the apology.

Top Bottom