napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ag-guys.com, g2g?

Guarionex

I found the link of ag-guys.com in the profile of aromasin we have in this forum. The have LiquidDoxti. Is this source good to go?

I'm waiting on iSarms to come up with LiquidDoxti, but in the meantime this looks interesting. I wanna know if the source is legit. We all know Dylan is still working on cleaning up all the acquisition for this site.

You mean liquid dosinex? You realize that can't be possible right? Caber can't effectively be a liquid. It pretty much looses it's potency all together.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Side note...
Ag guys used to be pretty good. Evolutuonary.org took them over a year or two ago. And since then it's just another sarms1. Hit and miss product.

Stick to non liquid caber though man.

^ This 100%. Liquid caber loses it potency when suspended in liquid. It's a waste of money. I know caber is expensive but I'd rather pay for quality than save a few bucks and pay for shit. A number of our sponsors carry quality caber. They'll take care of you bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Even just your good old alldaychemist caber, will serve you better. They have a decent price on it I believe.

I found the link of ag-guys.com in the profile of aromasin we have in this forum. The have LiquidDoxti. Is this source good to go?

I'm waiting on iSarms to come up with LiquidDoxti, but in the meantime this looks interesting. I wanna know if the source is legit. We all know Dylan is still working on cleaning up all the acquisition for this site.

Why would isarms be promoting ag-guys?

I've seen guys here say that liquid caber is perfectly fine. I wonder what the school of thought is here now on isarms.

Stay far clear away from AG Guys and any of their products. They are all bunk or underdosed. I was associated with them in the past when I was at evo and I can tell you with absolute certainty that their quality went way downhill starting about two years ago.

It wasn't the original AG Guys anymore that actually had decent products. It was bought by them and went to complete shit

Besides that fact, liquid dostinex is not stable at all. You can't out dostinex (caber) in liquid form. It must be in caps or tabs. Get it from one of our forum sponsors. Biotech has it for a very good reasonable price, so hit me up if you need a price list

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dammit guys, I was lured into ordering from them too after seeing the old info on this site.
I got a bottle of Liquid Aroma and Liquid Nolva. Should I toss this stuff?

Dammit guys, I was lured into ordering from them too after seeing the old info on this site.
I got a bottle of Liquid Aroma and Liquid Nolva. Should I toss this stuff?
I certainly wouldn't count on that crap for any protection bud

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've found it to be hit and miss with them. Which is why I no longer order from them (haven't in a few years) because there's nothing worse than hoping that the aromasin (or anything for that matter) you are taking is legit. If it were me I'd toss it. I know its not my money so its easy for me to say but worst case I would say at least order another bottle from someone here so if you find the ag guys aromasin to be bunk at least you'll have some backup...

Top Bottom