napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Employment drug testing and ance

yamadason

Hey Dylan

I just wanted to say I love the videosand priceless information your putting out there.

I applied at a new company, I was informed part of the the interview process was a urine/drug test. I came off PCT and decided to go back on cycle yesterday and injected 250 mg of test E and 250 mg of deca and 30 mg of dbol oral, this was before I received this news of course.

1. Do you think employers would spend the money and check for steroids? I believe its a standard 10 panel for narcotics.

2. Although that is the detection time for steroids varies sum up the several months is there anything I could do incase the are testing for them?

And on another topic at the middle/end of my last cycle I started getting a lot of ance of my back shoulder ans some on my chest,the cycle was 500 mg test weekly 250 mg deca weekly, dbol 30 mg daily for the first 4 weeks. And 12.5 mg of exemestane every other day. Is there something you could suggest trying? Either a substance, or more/less of what i was taking?

Employers only use a litmus test strip, basically for opiods, alchohol and pot use. So cross that one off any worry list.

A standard employ,met drug scree doesn't check for anabolics. That's pretty much only athletic organizations.

Also acne is normal any time there is hormonal changes

employers do not generally test for steroids... these are not standard for job testing... i've seen it but on very very rare occasions and generally you would know if they were testing for steroids or not...

The androgenic effects of anabolic steroids cause the sebaceous glands in the skin to secrete more oils than normal. This also occurs in puberty for much the same reason; additional hormones during puberty cause oilier skin

A standard employ,met drug scree doesn't check for anabolics. That's pretty much only athletic organizations.

Also acne is normal any time there is hormonal changes
Bingo. Unless you're an athlete or work in law enforcement or gov, they're not going to spend the time and money.

Top Bottom