napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable Winny is kicking my ass (literally)

Scott Weiland

1st pin today; Damn.. this stuff hurts like hell! Can't believe I need to do this ed.

2 questions: Did the research I understand the half-life of injectable but I'm wondering:

a) when is the best time to inject given a 18-24 hours half-life (meaning) when does it peak? My problem is I like to workout 1st thing in the AM so... what do I do here pin the night before?

b) pin'd in the upper half of the glute. I gotta imagine hurts just as bad in the leg or delt, right? Couldn't imagine trying to walk/run with the same pain thats in my arse on my leg.

Last edited:
I ran Robo injectable winny last year and pinned 50mg everyday with great results. I pinned glutes and moved my injection sites around(right/left, high/low). I had some pip but no big deal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been pinning Pharma lady winny in my delts and the pip is not bad at all. Last winny I did was Quality Vet from Mexico and the pip on that was really bad. I use a 27 gauge with winny in delts . 3 sites in each delt I also do eod.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

try ventrogluteal for your injection... that tends to be the least painful area...

Thanks for the tip I'll try that today. By any chance can you answer my first question: a) when is the best time to inject given a 18-24 hours half-life (meaning) when does it peak? My problem is I like to workout 1st thing in the AM so... what do I do here pin the night before?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the concept of half-life applies here.. but I guess I'm thinking if its halved at 18 hrs. should I pin the night before thinking 9/10hrs of sleep then hit my workout immediately upon waking up, since I like to workout first thing in the AM?

OR: are we saying - half life is like saying, how long the drug will be useful. So, you would want to pin & get in and out of the gym within that 18hr window.

I'm just trying to capture that time when its most effective in my system after pinning.

Thanks

- Scott

Last edited:
It won't matter one bit when you pin it. Just do it the same time every day whatever you decide

I ran Robo injectable winny last year and pinned 50mg everyday with great results. I pinned glutes and moved my injection sites around(right/left, high/low). I had some pip but no big deal....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m too much of a wimp to inject winny. Not only that but I’m not doing ED injections of anything.. when I tried Robo winny I drank it/took it orally. Yea taking injectable winny orally, absolutely disgusting.

yes it makes no difference what time of day you do it man... it has no bearing on your workout timing...

Top Bottom