napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cutting options

Yodaman69

Hi guys.

I've been lurking here for a while trying to make sure I get at least a basic understanding of SARMS and all that they entail, before posting anything and sounding like a complete moron. Unfortunately, there are so many varieties out there that I find myself getting a bit lost when negotiating the different options available.

Basically I'm considering doing a cutting stack (of some sort) to assist me strip away body fat so that I can achieve a reasonable, and maintainable, bodyfat percentage. Nothing overly stupid, but down closer to 10% if possible.

Thankfully, I'm one of these lucky people (hello all you endomorphs) that doesn't have any problem building and retaining muscle mass, and I'm not concerned with getting any bigger.

To provide some indication of where I am currently, I've listed some information below:

General Stats
Sex: M
Height: 185cm
Weight: 94kg
Bodyfat: 17%

Workout Program
Weights: 6 days a week
Cardio: fasted cardio every second day

Eating Plan
Caloric Intake: 2700-3000 per day
Carb/Prot/Fat: 25/60/15 (approx)
Cheat meal/re-feed: 2 meals per week

PED History
Ran 2 x 8 week cycles in the late 90s of Stanozolol and Nandrolone, but since then, absolutely nothing at all.

PED Side Effects
Nasty case of gyno as a result of not being informed of the requirement for a PCT.

As I've already mentioned, I'm not concerned with getting any bigger, but I really want to be able to achieve my bodyfat percentage goal if at all possible.

Thanks in advance for any comments/recommendations.

Cheers,

Yoda.

Last edited:
i can definitely help you here brother... i have the perfect cutting stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the layout for the perfect stack to run for your goals. That's the exact same thing is recommend as well, and I think that you will love the results you'll get from it. Let us know if you have any other questions

Gday Rick. I went through and did an estimate on what that would cost me just to get an idea. I'm very keen, although I have run into a minor snag. My wife is pretty much unwilling to agree to me spending that amount of money on these products and would end up cutting off my balls and sending me to ISIS as a chew toy if I did.

Is there a less expensive option that I can go for that might reduce the cost such that I could convince her to agree to the purchase? Sort of a "bare bones" cutting stack?

Cheers,

Yoda.

The cost is a bit overwhelming, but I am about 6 weeks into a 12 week SARMSX Triple Stack run (S4/GW/Osta) and have had great results. Started at 218 and as of this weekend am down to 203. I was dexa scanned at 15.7% and may get a scan again this week just to get any idea on how my body composition is holding up and to what degree that fat loss has been. I was a little hesitant to run this stack due to cost, but no regrets at this point.

There are other sources for SARMs that are cheaper - to a degree.
You might end up getting lower dosed or unpure SARMs which would result in lower gains. Or you could end up getting prohormones & wrecking yourself up.

tl:dr with good luck you'll get away cheaper & similar results
with decent luck you'll get less gain for less money
with bad luck you'll wreck yourself up & end up spending thousands of euros to fix ur mistakes.

SarmsX is the only source that Dylan supports, probably for a good reason. It's hard to find legit sources.

Buy 1 bottle from SarmsX (so you'll know the quality it should be)
Buy other bottle from cheaper source with good reviews. Then compare the effects. Tip: If the cheaper source is stronger you got prohormones, stop instantly & ditch the bottle :)

I definitely don't suggest you to do what I wrote above, but that's an option. With good luck you'll find another reliable source. With bad luck... well you already know.

Last edited:
you could just go with gw and s4 and drop the rad... i gave you the strongest cycle for your goals but gw and s4 would be extremely effective for you as well

Gday Rick. I went through and did an estimate on what that would cost me just to get an idea. I'm very keen, although I have run into a minor snag. My wife is pretty much unwilling to agree to me spending that amount of money on these products and would end up cutting off my balls and sending me to ISIS as a chew toy if I did.

Is there a less expensive option that I can go for that might reduce the cost such that I could convince her to agree to the purchase? Sort of a "bare bones" cutting stack?

Cheers,

Yoda.
For cutting purposes strictly, you could just do gw and S4 which would work great for you. Mk2866 and gw would also be a great affordable cutting stack

Dylan/Rick,

Thanks heaps for the swift response and recommendations. I'll get my arse into gear now and try to get something ordered relatively soon.

Just hope it makes it through Australian customs.

Cheers,

Yoda.

it will get through brother.. sarmsx ships to australia daily with no problems whatsoever... keep us updated on your results!

Dylan/Rick,

Thanks heaps for the swift response and recommendations. I'll get my arse into gear now and try to get something ordered relatively soon.

Just hope it makes it through Australian customs.

Cheers,

Yoda.
We've had countless members from Australia order from sarmsx with no issues whatsoever

Top Bottom