napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 year prep - Sarms / Peptides

Felost

How are you guys!?
I'm new in here.
My name is Phill

I started my prep for march 2018. I did compete back in 2013 on mens physique category. (I haven't ben using steroids since than)

I started taking ostarine from centurion labz (I'm on week 3 now). 15mg on the first 2 weeks and now I up the dose to 30mg. I'm actually not feeling anything at the moment.
My pumps at the gym are better but I believe that's because of my diet. I was taking carbs only postworkout. and for the last 3 days i've been taking on the pre and post workout meal (only potato as carbs. I don't do grain. It bloats me).

I started with liquiandro (exemestane) from sarms1 3 days ago 1ml (15mg) per day. from tomorrow I'll low the dose to 1ml eod.
(question: does it taste like strong alcohol? like vodka)
(I have 'problems' at holding water and fat in my lower back and I have a bit of niple sensitivity. I believe that exemestane will help me a lot. if its legit of course. i'm trusting sarms1)

I might start with Ipamorelin + Cjc in 2 weeks.

I've been taking many supplements: digestive enzymes, probiotics, zinc, magnesium, multivitamin, whey protein, preworkout, Bcaa, creatine

I'm considering adding LGD4033 in it

* My strategy now is to burns as much fat as possible in 6-8 weeks than start bulking up with a low %bf

Attachments

• IMG_9175.jpg
    IMG_9175.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9176.jpg
    IMG_9176.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9177.jpg
    IMG_9177.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9178.jpg
    IMG_9178.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 18
good lord brother... you could not have picked worse sources... you are lucky you are just starting... you have some of the worst products you can possibly find... sarms1 is the bottom of the barrel and centurion does not even sell real sarms.. you need to stop this asap and get the right quality or this is going to be a huge mess for you..i can help you fix this but the path you are on now is not good whatsoever... i dont even know what you really have bro...

I'd be concerned using those sarms bro. It's hard telling what you really have there, but I guarantee you the quality is not there at all

Holy fuck!!

That's for the advices guys!
Truly appreciated.

So sarms1 and centurion are shit?!
Good to know.

I'm definitely will try sarmsX.
I tried to buy it but they couldn't ship it to australia.

The exemestane from sarms1 have a really strong alcohol taste.
I went to the Arnold Classic Australia and I spoke with the owner of centurion labs and Guy Cisterino as well. They said it's legit ..... Oh well .... You never know if you can trust right ?!

bro, sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis.. thats probably the largest international customer base they have

Top Bottom