napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone Enanthate PIP

Bigboy01

I’ve been either on TRT Or blasting and cruising for years and have pinned so many different kinds of esters of testosterone from so many different sources and up until recently the only issues I have ever had are scar tissue, micro pulmonary embolism which sounds scary but is really no big deal it’s when you get a small amount of oil into your bloodstream and you start coughing for w small amount of time, and of course on very very rare occasions I’ve had the dreaded inflamed tenderness from human error in pinning and /or infection but I am very ocd about being clean so very rare.

That all changed with the test enanthate that recently pinned. I would skin it to pinning lead. If anyone ever had IV penicillin you know what I am talking about. That is exactly what it feels like. never seen this reaction to enanthate before and it’s from a trusted and approved source with plenty of positive repeat experiences so it’s confounding. It’s just not useable at all. Even with warming things up and cutting it etc and who would want to even use such a thing that was so painful when it should not be. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who pins propionate every other day without a hitch in triceps. Just saying I’m definitely not sensitive or inexperienced

I was thinking that maybe because it was made in another country that perhaps the QA standards are not on par with the US and maybe they use ingredients that are possible irritants that they would not otherwise use in the us markets? Thoughts ? Thanks guys.

could the carrier oil, im not sure... you should contact your source about it but you shouldnt be getting pip on test e

I’ve been either on TRT Or blasting and cruising for years and have pinned so many different kinds of esters of testosterone from so many different sources and up until recently the only issues I have ever had are scar tissue, micro pulmonary embolism which sounds scary but is really no big deal it’s when you get a small amount of oil into your bloodstream and you start coughing for w small amount of time, and of course on very very rare occasions I’ve had the dreaded inflamed tenderness from human error in pinning and /or infection but I am very ocd about being clean so very rare.

That all changed with the test enanthate that recently pinned. I would skin it to pinning lead. If anyone ever had IV penicillin you know what I am talking about. That is exactly what it feels like. never seen this reaction to enanthate before and it’s from a trusted and approved source with plenty of positive repeat experiences so it’s confounding. It’s just not useable at all. Even with warming things up and cutting it etc and who would want to even use such a thing that was so painful when it should not be. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who pins propionate every other day without a hitch in triceps. Just saying I’m definitely not sensitive or inexperienced

I was thinking that maybe because it was made in another country that perhaps the QA standards are not on par with the US and maybe they use ingredients that are possible irritants that they would not otherwise use in the us markets? Thoughts ? Thanks guys.
your source probably sucks. use domestic supply

I've had the same issues from 3 different sources on this board. I don't know what is being put in these bottles these days, but I can't seem to find a source that the shit doesn't leave knots and hurt. I've been pinning for 20+ years and never had the issues I'm having now. If anyone can recommend a source that has a good product that won't cause PIP please DM me. I'm at my wits end. I have over $1000 worth of gear that's going in the trash because I can't use it due to the PIP. All I take is Test and Bold. That's all I've taken for 15 years. Thanks in advance

Top Bottom