napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't try and annihilate your estrogen

Jake

This is not a paticular research paper but rather a gathering of info from many different researches.
It is VERY important for you to retain the proper amounts of E in your system. This means on or off cycle.
It is very desirable to maintain between 30-30Pg/ml.
This from the life extension folks who are a very credible group. Mine has been 40 for years but I used an old school rule of if your test is 10 times higher than your E then you are ok. I may have to re-think this.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2008/11/dangers-of-excess-estrogen-in-the-aging-male/page-02

I know a lot of dudes that like to keep it in the high teens-low 20's. I feel much better in the upper 20's low 30's. I have more of a libido and more energy.

This is not a paticular research paper but rather a gathering of info from many different researches.
It is VERY important for you to retain the proper amounts of E in your system. This means on or off cycle.
It is very desirable to maintain between 30-30Pg/ml.
This from the life extension folks who are a very credible group. Mine has been 40 for years but I used an old school rule of if your test is 10 times higher than your E then you are ok. I may have to re-think this.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2008/11/dangers-of-excess-estrogen-in-the-aging-male/page-02
Agree completely. Great post. It's always important to properly control estrogen without crushing it. I always have to be careful with my dose because I handle aromatizing compounds really well, and it doesn't take a lot to crush mine. I always feel best and my libido is best when my E levels are middle normal range

I agree. I do fairly well on low but feel better overall through life in the mid range. Obviously...

Unfortunalty most people are fucked from the gate and figure it out down the line. Ask any new user or really most men I guess and I bet the vast majority are under the impression estrogen is the devil. "Thats the womens hormone. Im not a women!"

If it came down to it i would prefer to have elevated E levels over lowered or crashed E while on cycle

For me I gotta go with low on this one... That's actually a really good question lol. Obviously you hope to encounter neither. But I would go lowered or "crashed" personally.

For me I gotta go with low on this one... That's actually a really good question lol. Obviously you hope to encounter neither. But I would go lowered or "crashed" personally.

definitely would not prefer either to be off balance, but with lowered E levels i feel like shit and with elevated levels i feel great. Thats only because when you have elevated estrogen you also have elevated dopamine levels which are the brains feel good chemicals. When you have lowered estrogen levels you inhibit this

definitely would not prefer either to be off balance, but with lowered E levels i feel like shit and with elevated levels i feel great. Thats only because when you have elevated estrogen you also have elevated dopamine levels which are the brains feel good chemicals. When you have lowered estrogen levels you inhibit this

Ya no doubt. Its a hard choice lol. Not one I wish to ever make really.

I'm running pure essence aroma 12.5 eod and had no estrogen related sides whatsoever three weeks into my first cycle. Running 500mg cyp a week would you cut it back some? Seemingly I have been pretty sluggish could this be to crushing estrogen too much?

I'm running pure essence aroma 12.5 eod and had no estrogen related sides whatsoever three weeks into my first cycle. Running 500mg cyp a week would you cut it back some? Seemingly I have been pretty sluggish could this be to crushing estrogen too much?

Cant be for sure without blood work, but what you can do is try cutting the dosage back some and see how that makes you feel. Its one of those things that everybody will be different and you have to find what best works for you. For me personally with aromasin i dose 12.5mg M/W/F and sometimes sunday if i feel its needed but usually not

there is no way to make a proper recommendation or truly know the cause of the issue without bloodwork to confirm this brother... get some bloods done... generally 12.5 eod would not crush estrogen but that does not mean its not possible... some just react very quickly and strongly with aromasin use... the only way to know is with the bloodwork

For myself, crushing E is a very bad thing. I did it once on accident, it was a rough point in life, work was busy and I wasn't thinking clearly when I was dosing some Anastrozole. I took a whole tablet every day for 4 days before I realized I had fucked up. My E at the time was 45 and I believe I had crushed to 0. I noticed I was getting strange rashes behind my knees, on my feet, on my right wrist, got dizzy, bad headaches. I've seen allergic reaction rashes on my kids when their bodies didn't like a certain medication, so I quit the Anastrozole and in a few days the rashes went away, but the other symptoms were there for a few weeks.

It was a miserable experience and one I dare not repeat.

I will say when I got my last bloods in early December, my Test was at 2300 and my E was 109. Funny thing is, it didn't bother me one bit. I felt no side effects, no symptoms, nothing out of the ordinary at all. I got my Aromasin a little late in the cycle and take it 12.5 EOD. I still feel fine. Next bloods at the end of January to see where its at. I should be somewhere around 25 on the E.

Hormones are a funny thing, just respect them, don't fuck with them lol

It's crazy how we are willing to crash our e so hard and be miserable all in the name of holding zero water and looking lean. I've learned that feeling good is way better than looking good. E crashing never feels good.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Newbie here, but I think it's important to distinguish between E and E2 readings on bloodwork. Estradiol readings are not necessarily indicative of accurate body levels of E, the E2(sensitive assay) is the accurate and MD accepted measurement. Only available here in the states. I was taking .25mg twice a week of arimedex and it was crushing me, I stopped it for a week and resumed on .125 twice a week and it feels like night and day.

Top Bottom