napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

about the prostate gland and aas

drb_iac

This is another one of those topics that seem to keep coming up, i.e. that testosterone can cause prostate problems... I have posted a link for you to read up on when you have time.This link is from The Life Extension folks and they are the real deal.Now look get this straight...it is spelled prostate..not prostrate, and do not pluralize it.You only have one so it is not your prostrates or prostates.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazi...tosterone-replacement-prostate-cancer/page-01

You may have noticed that whenever you read about aas there is always this side effect of enlarged prostate or even prostate cancer. I personally believe that the association between the prostate and testosterone has been overblown. The prostate gland is what what makes the liquid called seminal fliud.This is what men ejaculate. No prostate, then no liquid upon ejaculation. The problem is that the urine line coming out of the bladder ,called the urethra, has to pass through the prostate gland before you can pee out. If this gland becomes enlarged or swollen then it will tighten down on the urethra making you unable to get pee out or maybe when you do pee you have very little pressure. Things like ephedrine and even pseudoephedrine cause the prostate to swell a bit. You guys on the eca stack should pay attention to this. You may notice some loss of pressure. So if you take a look at the layout of the male set up, you can see that the urethra delivers pee out of the penis and semen out to the testicle.

http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/picture-of-the-prostate

When you get your bloods done, be sure that the doc includes a psa test. It isn't the greatest indicator but it is something to know about. Also if doc wants to give you the finger then do not resist.
I personally taught wifey how to examine it for me. She does it at least monthly...and hey...I really do not mind!! If she does it, then she knows what it should feel like, and if something changed she would know it. So maybe give it a shot. Her finger just needs to all the way in to gently surf around toward the bottom. When she touches it you will know...I promise!
It is about the size of a walnut and has a roundish feel, kind of like a rubber ball. It may save your life one day. Otherwise when using aas just be aware of how your pee pressure is and seriously...try to get her to check you out, especially while on cycle.

Ok back to Costa in the morning.You guys take care. Eat right,sleep right, workout hard. Don't miss. May be back around Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Dylan is on the money, and will keep you from doing yourself any harm. All of the mods are great, so take advantage..ask!
DrB

This is another one of those topics that seem to keep coming up, i.e. that testosterone can cause prostate problems... I have posted a link for you to read up on when you have time.This link is from The Life Extension folks and they are the real deal.Now look get this straight...it is spelled prostate..not prostrate, and do not pluralize it.You only have one so it is not your prostrates or prostates.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazi...tosterone-replacement-prostate-cancer/page-01

You may have noticed that whenever you read about aas there is always this side effect of enlarged prostate or even prostate cancer. I personally believe that the association between the prostate and testosterone has been overblown. The prostate gland is what what makes the liquid called seminal fliud.This is what men ejaculate. No prostate, then no liquid upon ejaculation. The problem is that the urine line coming out of the bladder ,called the urethra, has to pass through the prostate gland before you can pee out. If this gland becomes enlarged or swollen then it will tighten down on the urethra making you unable to get pee out or maybe when you do pee you have very little pressure. Things like ephedrine and even pseudoephedrine cause the prostate to swell a bit. You guys on the eca stack should pay attention to this. You may notice some loss of pressure. So if you take a look at the layout of the male set up, you can see that the urethra delivers pee out of the penis and semen out to the testicle.

http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/picture-of-the-prostate

When you get your bloods done, be sure that the doc includes a psa test. It isn't the greatest indicator but it is something to know about. Also if doc wants to give you the finger then do not resist.
I personally taught wifey how to examine it for me. She does it at least monthly...and hey...I really do not mind!! If she does it, then she knows what it should feel like, and if something changed she would know it. So maybe give it a shot. Her finger just needs to all the way in to gently surf around toward the bottom. When she touches it you will know...I promise!
It is about the size of a walnut and has a roundish feel, kind of like a rubber ball. It may save your life one day. Otherwise when using aas just be aware of how your pee pressure is and seriously...try to get her to check you out, especially while on cycle.

Ok back to Costa in the morning.You guys take care. Eat right,sleep right, workout hard. Don't miss. May be back around Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys are doing really well. Dylan is on the money, and will keep you from doing yourself any harm. All of the mods are great, so take advantage..ask!
DrB

Great info DrB, as always. Now that I'm over 40, I know that I should probably start getting my prostate checked, as u excited about it as I am lol. I'm not so sure my wife would be on board with checking me though, and I'm not so sure I want her to! Haha

Top Bottom