napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's wifes trt cycle log

rockmfhudd

So on the post drb did a few weeks back about trt for women. I talked it over with my wife and talked about pinning some test due to obvious female changes in life. A little background she is 51 years old, at about 45 she was having female issues that we pretty much thought was premenopausal. Pushed it to the side for about 2-3 years. Tired, no energy, lack of motivation, sex drive was all but diminished and weight loss along with muscle atrophy. OB appt and they diagnosed her with Graves disease, thought it was a good plan to radiate her thyroid. Moving forward they tried different hormone replacement therapies to include, progesterone, dhea, synthroid, and not to mention Zoloft for the past 20 years or more up to 150 mg's a day, then back down to 100 mg for the past year. October of 2015 she started the triple stack SARMs from PE and got into a gym routine. 4 weeks in to the SARMs cycle work took over and life so we pulled her off of the SARMS although she was feeling more energetic, a little aggression, and overall sense of well being she stopped the Zoloft and hasn't had it since October.

Now December rolls around with the holidays and DrB writes this post about female trt with test or sust that his wife is on . This was very interesting, so it sparked a convo with GTFormula, RickRock and my self mainly in the log about our wives having some of the same issues. Well I read the entire post to my wife, and I think GT did as well and the seed was planted. GT obvi was quicker out of the gate to get his wife to try this for the issues she or they were having. Mine took a little more nudging. So 4 January my wife and I started the SARMs again and are back in the gym together, well today as she was getting ready to shower I asked if she wanted some test? and she said Sure!!!! I almost shit my pants, and immediately started getting the pins ready to poke that ass before she changed her mind.

So stay tuned folks this may be a pretty interesting ride we are taking here. I know for some of you this is no surprise maybe your girls pin all the time or with you and I applaud that but to really help a medical condition is amazing to me anyway. I will tell you as well that she is a very conservative RN and agreed to let me "try" a cycle or 2 and has been very interested that it isn't the bullshit the media and govt say that steroids are. I am a happy hubby today I mean im happy anyways but thrilled today for this journey

To say I'm interested in how this goes is an understatement. If your experience is anything like GTFORMULA then I will be 100% sold

ya I know I read GT's to my wifey for the last 3 days and was really schocked without missing a beat she said yes when I asked if she wanted some test. now I got a reason to order more gear hahaha win win

1/2 a cc. that may be too much or not enuff we shall see. I will have to look at what gt said his old lady takes but my wife is 5'8 166 as of today

i may have to back her down a bit or even bump her up shit i don't know i am looking for suggestions for sure

1/2 a cc do i guess close to 100mgs if my Alabama math is right i did .5 or 200 mg test. that may be too much or not enuff we shall see. I will have to look at what gt said his old lady takes but my wife is 5'8 166 as of today

1/2 a cc so i guess close to 100mgs if my Alabama math is right i did .5 of 200 mg test

I really hope this helps you both out and works as well as my experience. I'm glad I could help in any way to all you guys. If you even need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

No. I gave my wife 0.25 ml. Which is only 62.5mg of test e 250. Actually higher than I wanted but too hard to get that low of a dose correct.

right i was thinking the same thing it was hard enuff pulling 1/2 but i will lower it next week. are you going to continue with yours or take her off and see if it has stoked the fire enuff?

ah shell be alright hell if she flies off the handle at someone fuck it. i don't think 100 will make her rage hahaha

Nope I'm going to give it a solid month and see how she feels. But unless she notices any sides I see no reason to stop any time soon.

Definitely lower that dose down. She doesn't need that much at all, and test is something you certainly don't want to give too much of to a woman because of possible virilization effects.

After all, you aren't giving this for bodybuilding purposes anyways.

25mg would be good, but I know it's hard to dial in the dose at that low amount. If your test is 250mg per ml, that's only 0.1 cc

ok so day 2 and she was more motivated in the gym than I was today, plus when we got back she was dry humping me while I made her lunch haha, I seriously doubt the test is that fast im sure its some SARMs and just being physically active again. we shall see unfortunately I have to leave on Sunday for Seattle for an undisclosed amount of time. so I guess she will be strumming her banjo while im gone and im sure ill be pullin the head on mine like im cleanin shrimp.

no shit better not have Jodie up in the fuckin house hahaha nah she would never do that under any circumstance she is a great woman

Top Bottom